Carina Black and Draco Malfoy (1)

"Hey, Ri."

The said girl looked up from her essay and looked at the Malfoy Heir with confusion in her eyes.

"Yes, Draco?" Carina said, while Draco leaned back in his chair, a smirk on his face.

"What do you want for your birthday?"

Carina paused, she honestly didn't mind what her best friend got her. "Anything you want."

Draco rolled his eyes, "Oh come on Carina, there must be something you want."

Carina was still before a mischievous grin made its way onto her lips. Putting her elbows onto the table, she brought up her hands so they could cradle her head, while she grinned at Draco, much to his surprise.

"I actually do want something."

"I knew it. What is it?"

Carina's grin deepened, "Hmm... I want a pet."

Draco leaned forward in his seat with interest, "I'm listening."

She slightly giggled, "I want a ferret, a blonde one to be specific."

Draco groaned, covering his face with his hands. "Are you ever going to let that go?"

"No!" And Carina burst out laughing at the reaction of her best friend, who was glaring at her now.

"It wasn't funny!"

"Oh, Draco, it was the most hilarious thing I'd ever seen!"

"Shut up."

Hey! So since I couldn't post a chapter for Carina's story on her birthday, I came up with this real quick. Hope you enjoy it! Happy birthday Carina!

-S.B.