8

"Don't move."

The voice behind her held venom as the cold pressed more against her neck. Skin freezing from such touch of steel. Y/n breathes slowly through her nostrils. Relaxing her body to prevent any cuts from the blade. Turning her eyes behind her.

 Turning her eyes behind her

Eyes meeting each other.... Red and E/c mixing with tension. Breathes heaving. Air thickening. Silence. Then she spoke.

Raven: "You must be the ruby that our queen wants."

Y/n breathes slowly. Reaching to her hidden blade slowly.

Y/n: "Why the hell does you queen want me?"

Raven: "I don't know. I do not question the queen for her reason."

Y/n huffed. Quickly spinning around, making sure the blade contacted with her shoulder armor. Swinging her small knife at her. Raven hissed from a slight slash. Retracting her katana. Jumping back as she growled loudly in anger. Y/n steps back, holding her knife. Raven strikes forward, swinging her blade. Y/n grunts, blocking it with her knife quickly. Katana and knife clashing. Sparking. Breathes huffing, heaving hard. Items crashing. Y/n hissed as her cheek gets cut then her leg. But still fought with her might. Huffing hard. Slamming at the bed as Raven pushed her foot against Y/n's chest. Making the soldier grunt. Feeling the blade tip under her chin. Raven snarls out.

Raven: "Hm I won't lie you put up a good fight.... But a stupid decision-"

Swoosh! BOOM!

Raven roared in pain as blue flames blasted against her, burning her arm as Y/n quickly looked at the door frame. Irene stood there. Rasping hard as smoke comes from her mouth. Raven hissed a bit as yang looked over. Raven charged forward towards at Irene but was quickly tackled by Y/n. Who struggled pinning her. Yang was about to pounce towards them only to roar as silver stabbed her skin. Soldiers run in quickly managed to put yang down quickly. Y/n grunts. Placing silver chains onto Raven quickly. Making the samurai Grimm hiss in pain. Morrigan immediately grabbed Irene while Vernal lifted Y/n up. Taking her to the medical bay as yang and raven were dragged away. Roaring. Y/n rasped. Nurses bandaging her quickly after stitching and disinfecting her wounds.

Vernal: "Are you hurt anywhere else?"

Y/n: "No."

Y/n rasped.

Vernal: "Why were they enter you room?"

Y/n: "One told me that their queen wants me."

Vernal: "Want you? Why?"

Y/n: "I asked but she spoke of not questioning their queen about it."

This was indeed concerning.... Even how severely dangerous that comment was about the queen taking interest in her.

Y/n: "We need to tell the leaders."

Vernal: "No you must rest. We will tell them. Can't have your wounds reopen."

Y/n breathes out slowly, laying back down as Vernal leaves to alert the council of this. Placing a hand onto her head. Why the hell would the Grimm queen want her? Especially with this news it would make her path more dangerous upon figuring out how to defeat the Grimm queen. Putting more challenges ahead upon this search.