3

Y/n walked along dirt with the three children behind her, holding her weapon close to her body. Sighs to herself as eeriness echoed in silence, her eyes darted around. Holding her guard up.

Emily: Are we getting close?

Y/n: Yes, we are.

The sun rose up in the sky as her eyes shifted once more. In the distance a large building slowly shown into view, y/n lets out a light sigh of relief.

Y/n: We're here.

Y/n walked up to the large building, standing in front large steel doors. Raised her her fist and bangs against the door. It creeks slightly before massive doors slowly open. Within walls, multiple survivors moved around. Markets open, people chatter, and stuff moving. Y/n walked in with children behind her as doors creaked closed behind them. People look at her as they chatter. Moving along paths, going through markets. The four enter a large mansion. Voices shouted with the building.

Voice 1: Are you mad?! That's impossible!

Voice 2: You don't know that!

Y/n walked into large meeting room as people were yelling. Two which stopped talking and turned towards her. A dragon godzilla hybrid faunus and a hybrid. The rest were speaking as y/n goes over to the two sisters.

Y/n: Dianna. Irene.

Irene: You finally returned.

Y/n: Sorry I took long.

Dianna: Better late then never. Come on.

Y/n followed the sisters with kids behind her into another room as the council kept arguing with each other. Irene closed and locked the door behind them as Dianna escorted the kids to a play room.

Y/n: They still arguing about Grimm?

Irene: Apparently, I think it's stupid that they're arguing about this when they should focus on the city more.

Dianna: Well you can't blame them, Salem has freaking super grimm on her side. Like Ruby! Weiss! Blake! Yang!

She immediately goes silent after saying yang's name along with Blake's. Her eyes shifted to Irene who was rubbing her glass in silence. Dianna's ears went down a bit.

Dianna: Sorry Irene. I didn't mean to bring up her name...

Irene: Its... fine. The point is we have to be careful. If not if our guard is down, grimm won't hesitate to take this chance to attack.

Both Y/n and Dianna nod in agreement.

Irene: Lets discuss what to do next in case of invasion Dianna. Y/n go and get rested, you came far from your scouting. Dining room is setting up a large dinner for everyone across the hall. We'll make sure the kids will be fed and bathed.

Y/n nods as she gets up and pops her back before going through office door into the hallway towards dining room for a large dinner. Ready to fill her stomach up. Outside the walls a Grimm watched from distance. Her eyes set on the city as she bares her fangs a bit. Yang licked her canines as she begins to move forward towards the large city.

Yang: Time to please mistress.