1 (updated)

Chaos, destruction, and death spread like wildfire among cities. Grimm roamed remnant as many survivors hid with fear from Salem's victory. Ozpin defeated, Rwby missing. Faunus disappeared. However one survivor was not the one to hide from such fear from the Grimm apocalypse . And her name was: (y/n). A huntress who fought for her life for many years. Though she may have struggled along the way, she maintained herself. Walking into the city searching for food or any supplies that are needed for her and loved ones back home. Many buildings were destroyed to which made things harder for her.

(Y/n): "great just great."

Grimm roamed in the distance causing (y/n) to activate her invisibility. Creeping past them as she enters a broken store. Looks around for any sign of food or other supplies that linger. Before her was a bunch of soups and bread. Quickly going over to it then places it in her bag then immediately goes still when creak was heard. Something was in here with her. Her eyes gazed around quickly trying find this figure. Then it stood before her. A small child who wore torn clothes, small cuts on her arms, and some bruises. Crying and hungry.

(Y/n) wonder how such a small would survive but her mind was focused on what happened to the kids parents

(Y/n) wonder how such a small would survive but her mind was focused on what happened to the kids parents. Slowly she made herself visible then walked towards the child. He stumbled back when upon seeing you. Crying more.

???: "p-please don't hurt me."

(Y/n): "ssshhhh I'm not gonna hurt you, I'm swear by it. What's your name kiddo?"

Colby: "Colby."

(Y/n): "Colby... that's a nice name. My name is (y/n)."

Another creak was heard, she shifts her head to see two little girls.

???: "C-Colby who is she?"The one with purple eyes asked

The one with purple eyes asked

Colby: "She's a friend Emily and Kaitlyn, her name (y/n)."

The two looked at her unsure but they get closer to her. Gazing at (y/n) with innocent eyes. (Y/n) smiles softly at them only to be interrupted by sounds of Grimm roaring near their area.

(Y/n): "Crap. Listen little ones there's a sanctuary not far from here. We must move quickly to reach it. Do you trust me?"

The trio looked at each other before looking back at you, nodding. Gently taking their hands and quietly walks through the front door. (Y/n) peeped around then begins to move out with Colby, Emily, and Kaitlyn. Then a shriek echoed then heavy footsteps followed. With a quick look behind she saw what was coming for them.

 With a quick look behind she saw what was coming for them

(Y/n): "Creeps."

She quickly hid the children from sight.  Pulling out her dual pistols and starts shooting at them. Half fell while the other half kept running towards her. (Y/n) hissed loudly in anger as she kept shooting. Then they fell down. Not aware of one being behind her.

Emily: "(y/n)! Behind you!"

The creep jumps at (y/n) only to be caught by its throat. She jabs a hand into its chest, with a quick motion she rips the creep in half. The trio awed as she huffs.

(Y/n): "lets go before more come."

The four quickly leave but in the distance a pair of red eyes watch with a smirk.

???: "Found you.~"