Chapter 3

Korean in regular font

English in BOLD

After Ari's statement in English, Namjoon laughed and Chae turned to her with a questionable look. She told him it was nothing.

Chae shrugged his shoulders and began introducing her to the group. "Well, guys this is Ari. She's the boss's favorite person." Ari scoffed and playfully nudged him. "Anyway, she'll be able to tell you about the tequila you were interested in. I'm gonna go check on the food and see if the other drinks are ready. I'll bring some water too." Chae smiled and walked away, leaving the newfound soulmate with all the attention on her.

"So you guys are the reason my arm's been tingling all day," Ari states matter of factly causing her soulmates to laugh while looking a bit shocked. They weren't expecting her Korean to be so perfect. She spoke it so naturally.
"I would ask you to introduce yourselves but I already know your names. I'm Ari Moon and I'll be 25 in July." She finished off with a bright smile.

Tae stood up overjoyed to meet the girl he had emotionally channeled earlier.

"Even though you know us, I still want to introduce myself to our last soulmate. My name is Taehyung but you can call me Tae if you'd like." He put his hand out for a handshake trying not to be too forward.

"You don't have to be so formal. I know we'll bond as soon as we touch but I like hugs if you're comfortable. I'm a pretty laid-back person." Ari lets out with a chuckle.

As if that's all he needed, Tae took the bottle and glass out of her hand and sat them on the table. Afterward, he took her hand and pulled her into a long-awaited hug. They could feel a sense of relief wash over them and slight sparks where their skin touched.

Reluctant, Tae let go slowly so that the rest of his soulmates could greet her. As he pulled away they noticed the Heart Chakra (Anahata) on her arm glowing a bright green. Tae showed her his left wrist and wiped over it removing some of the makeup revealing his glowing matching chakra mark. She assumed they had to cover it due to the public not knowing about them even if they do speculate.
Tae's actions encouraged the rest of their soulmates to wipe over their left wrist and show her their marks. Ari noticed all of their marks glowing faintly and figured after bonding with her, it would start to glow like Tae's.

"It's wonderful to finally meet you, Ari." Tae sighed happily with his boxy smile before sitting down.

"I can't believe we get to finally meet you Noona! I'm Jungkook by the way but they call me Kook." Jungkook said picking her up in a back hug making Ari giggle while rubbing his hands. Once he puts her down she faces him and gives him a regular hug. They watch the Crown Chakra (Sahasrara) light up violet on her mark.

"Well, believe it or not, I can't believe I get to meet you guys either. And please don't feel like you have to call me Noona, I'm only a year older. You can call me Ari or RiRi if you'd like. Or you can come up with something if you want. All of you can really. I want y'all to be comfortable with me." Ari reassured her soulmates.

She was softly pulled back and turned around, bringing her face to a chest. Looking up she sees some deliciously luscious lips and Ari has to force herself not to stare while hugging him.
"Hey beautiful, I'm Jimin. It's a pleasure to meet you." Jimin squeezes a little making Ari feel safe. Her Throat Chakra (Vishuddha) mark starts to glow a bright light blue.

Hoseok greets and hugs Ari making her Solar Plexus Chakra (Manipura) mark shine a blinding yellow.

"Truly gorgeous. I'm so happy to meet you. Please call me Hobi,". The warmth of his voice has her returning the sweetest smile.