Chapter 6

Korean in regular font

English in BOLD

Jimin could feel Ari clench her thighs together assuming it's because of the name Kook gave her, before a sly grin appeared on her face.

"As far as my tattoos go, I have 4 but I plan on getting more. Now piercing wise, I have I believe 3 or 4 regular ear piercings, a double helix, and tragus, all in each ear as you can see. Oh I have a navel piercing, clearly, and my nipples. Other than those, that's it."

"That didn't answer the second part of my question Princess." Kook mentioned in the same tone as before. He was certainly intrigued.

At this point, she thought he was doing this to her on purpose. No she hasn't had sex but she's no saint either. Every woman has her toys whether they admit it or not. Something told her that compared to her fine ass soulmates, her toys would be put to shame TRAGICALLY.

"Well to see my tatts and remaining piercings, I'd have to be completely naked. Now I'm more than confident in this temple I call my body, so as far as seeing them I guess we'll see what happens now that you're all stuck with me." Ari stated smugly as her and JK continued eyeing each other down.

"Seems like a match made because Kook is showing more dominance than normal. Ari must've broke him." Yoongi muttered loud enough for everyone to hear.

"I think his confidence spiked higher because she's so tiny." Joon laughed out.

"Again with you skyscrapers and my height. I'll have you know I'm kinda sorta average height!" She pouted leaning against Jimin. He cooed and cradled her close falling victim to her pout. Noticing his affection, she'll definitely use that pout maneuver more often if need be.

"All of her isn't tiny anyway, she's just short." Tae spoke up looking her up and down.

"I feel like you just complemented me on having a fat ass, and for that I say thank you babes! Between genetics and my workouts, I haven't been let down on the gains." Ari cheesed making Tae blush a little, almost not expecting her blunt response but definitely growing use to them.

"You already mesh with us so well by speaking your mind. This is gonna be fun." Hoseok couldn't help but laugh.

"I'm surrounded by children Ari. Help me keep them in line please." Jin pleaded.

"Aww I'm younger than basically all of you and I have authority. I got you Jin!" She spoke in a childish manner to taunt them.

"On a serious note, our manager knows we've found you, we have a meeting on Wednesday with the rest of the higher ups to discuss what to do from here. We'd like for you to be there so we can introduce you to them Ari, and so that you aren't blindsided by anything. We want you to hear it all up front." Joon stepping into leader mode began. She nodded with her same smile showing that she understood and she wasn't upset.

This was bound to happen and honestly Ari was shocked that it didn't happen when she got there today. With her being their soulmate she knows they won't separate them. It will more than likely concern things regarding their privacy due to them having such a huge fan base. She wouldn't argue with that. As long as she and her business are not compromised negatively she'll do what she can to help her soulmates. Speaking of her business...............

"Hey would you guys like a quick tour of the place? We've been in our own bubble since dinner and I completely spaced."

Receiving nods all around, she stood up from Jimin's lap and adjusted the bottoms of her shorts since they rode up while she was seated. Jimin snickered sucking in his bottom lip just to be jokingly shoved by Ari before she walked them out of the living room and around her home.