vii. 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐮𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐣𝐨𝐧𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡

A 5 year old girl with dark hair pulled into pigtails shrieked as she ran from her blonde friend. He was yelling, "Come back here Maribug! I am Jonmoth, the ruler of the world! GIVE ME YOUR MIRACULOUS!"

Maribug, or Marinette as she was more commonly known, stood her ground. "NEVER JONMOTH! It is my duty to take care of Paris!"

Jonmoth, or Jon, cackled. "It seems you have chosen the hard way then! ATTACK, MY ARMY!"

His 'army' happened to be his fingers which he used to tickle Marinette. Said girl was rolling all over the place giggling all the while.

She was squealing in outrage as she yelled out, "Let me go, you silly army! LET ME GO!"

And in a great and dramatized feat of control, she got out of Jonmoth's clutches, took his 'miraculous' (an old brooch) and yelled in victory. "I HAVE WON JONMOTH! You shall now be put into jail for the rest of your... misef- misee-"

"Mi-ser-able?" Jon offered.

Marinette beamed at him. "MISERABLE! Miserable life!"

And with that, she made a show of marching him off onto the couch and into the blankets, which she then wrapped around him.

"There!" she said with a satisfied smile. "You can't escape now! And I can get some cookies for myself!"

"Maaaaribuggg," he whined because he wanted some chocolate cookies! "Can I please, please, pleeeease have some cookies? I promise I won't try to rule the world again."

Marinette giggled at his antics and shook her head.

"Please?"

Another shake.

"Pleeeeeeeeease?"

"Only if you say pretty please."

Jon was horrified. And understandably so because that was for girls! Jon was not a girl!

"I caaaan't." he whined. "That's what giiirls sayyy."

Marinette shrugged her shoulders. "It's the only way you'll get any cookies, Jon." she said will all the maturity her 5 year old body could muster.

Jon sighed. "Fine. Marinette, can I have some cookies? Pretty pleeeease?" He even pouted for a good measure.

Marinette smiled at him. "Of course you can! Come on!" And just like that she took off down the hall with Jon following her like a lost puppy.

Later, the two of them could be seen sleeping in front of the television watching the show, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Chat Noir.

🎉 You've finished reading ✓ | 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐉𝐎𝐍 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏, marijon 🎉