Jealous

GUYS I AM SOOOOOO SORRY I HAVEN'T WRITTEN IN AGES. IM IN THE MIDDLE OF MY EXAMS AND IK THATS STILL NO EXCUSE AND IK I DONT DESERVE U GUYS AND IM SORRY. PLS FORGIVE ME>.< welp enjoy.

Previously on Christa's Diary:

"I'm Jean and you are?"
"Gay"

"OMG Ymir I am so so-"
"SAVE IT"

"I can't stay mad at a cute girl like you"

"Christa? How do you know my name?"

Now:

[YMIR'S POV]
As we joined the line I replayed the events that happened at school today. When I came to the part where Christa was trying apologize I realized that she used my name.
"Christa? How do you know my name?" I asked confused
"Oh erm well..." She said stalling nervously
"If you don't tell me I'm leaving" I said standing my ground
"Okay" she sighed "this morning I was behind you in the line for Starbucks and I listened for your name" she said unwillingly
"But why were you listening for my name?" I asked
"Um..." She said nervously
I turned around and headed for the door until a tiny hand grabbed my wrist.
"Okay I'll tell you, but I'll say it really fast" she said as I turned around
She took a deep breath. "Ithoughtyouwerecute" she said rapidly, barely audible, but I understood. I was blushing a furious shade of red and I looked like a tomato.
"Well..." I started while turning around to hide my blush "I think you are cute too" I finished nervously. I turned around to see that both of us were now blushing. We didn't speak for the rest of the line.
"Hi can I take your order?" Asked the perky barista
"Uh, I'll take a double espresso" I replied
"And I'll have a caramel frappuccino" said Christa
"Names?" The girl asked
"Ymir" I said
"Christa"
"Okay just a moment" said the barista as she turned around to her colleagues. Christa and I moved to the orders table an we waited in awkward silence. Once we got our drinks, we sat down at a table next to the window. This is my chance to ask her out.
"Hey uh Christa?" I asked nervous
"Yeah?" She said waiting for me to say something
"Well I know we only met this morning... but how would you like to come to my place for dinner?" I ask her scared of rejection. She started blushing and tried to cover her face with her hands.
"I'd love to" she says hiding her face in her hands. She grabs one of my napkins and writes her number on it. YESSSS!!!
"Text me when i should come over" she says still blushing and she kisses the napkin leaving a hot pink stain on the napkin. I blush intensely as I put the napkin in my pocket. We finish our drinks and exit the Starbucks feeling the cold brisk air hit our faces. I see Christa shiver so I take off my jacket and put it on her.
"What about you?" He asks looking concerned
"Don't worry about me" I comfort her " May I walk you home?" I ask while stretching my arm out.
"Gladly" she says as she link our arms together. We walk for around 5 minutes stopping in front of this newly painted house with a moving truck right outside.
"Is this where you live?" I ask
"Yup!" She replies
"Awesome! I live just one block down" I reply exited which is out of character for me.
"Great! Text me!" She says closing the door behind her.

[CHRISTA'S POV]

As soon as I close the door my phone buzzes and I hear a chime noise. I take out my phone...

Whatsapp- 1 new notification

[YMIR: 2 soon 2 text u?]
[CHRISTA: yes, creepily early. But I'll let it slide😜]
[YMIR: So anyways... How was ur 1st day?]
[CHRISTA: AWESOME]
[YMIR: how so?]
[CHRISTA: well for starters... I met u...]
[YMIR: ☺️]
[CHRISTA: so wut time do u want me 2 come over?]
[YMIR: well its 5:30 now... Maybe in 2 hours]
[CHRISTA: sure thing, cya!]
[YMIR: bb]

Turning off my phone I realize this whole time I've been standing at the doorway.
"Dad I'm home!" I holler
"How was school?" He yells back
"Great! I made a new friend and we're goin' out for dinner at 7:30" I reply
"Sure thing just come back before midnight" He yells in return
"No problem!" I say entering my room and collapsing on my bed. Well I got 2 hours to kill guess I'll just take a nap.

[ONE NAP LATER]

*BUZZ*

*BUZZ*

*BUZZ*

*BUZZ*

I wake up to the repeated sound of my phone buzzing. I check my clock and I nearly scream. "It's 8 O'clock!" I check my phone...

Whatsapp-10 new notifications

[7:20-YMIR: Christa you getting ready yet?]

[7:25-YMIR: U there Christa?]

[7:25-YMIR: Hello?]

[7:26-YMIR: Dinners ready]

[7:28-YMIR: you commin yet?]

[7:30-YMIR: its 7:30]

[7:35-YMIR: wtf why arent you here yet]

[7:40-YIMR: ITS 7:40!]

[7:50-YMIR: wow I guess you arent coming you BITCH!]

[8:00-YMIR: DON'T TALK TO ME]

[YMIR HAS REMOVED YOU FROM HER CONTACTS]

"SHIT" I scream.
I leap of my bed grabbing a jacket on my way out and I sprint to my door and run as fast as my little legs can take me to Ymir's house.

[YMIR POV]

I throw my phone across the room out of anger and it lands on the couch. WHY CAN'T I CATCH A BREAK. Rage fumes inside of me and I start to take it out on my flat. I throw my lamp across the room breaking it and making sparks emit, I rip all of my couch cushions. I even punch a whole in my wall. While I bandage my wrist someone knocks at my door. Could that be Christa? Why the FUCK didn't she answer her phone? I walk to the door anger building up. As I swing open my door I yell "CHRISTA WHY DIDN'T YOU ANSWER YO-" I stop myself as I realise the personI'm yelling at isn't Christa. I mean sure she is still blonde and short, but this definitely wasn't the Christa whom I have a major crush on. The blonde girl pushes me into my flat and I land in the couch. She leaps on top of me and starts roughly making out with me.
"I've missed you Ymir" she says in between kisses.

[CHRISTA'S POV]

I reach Ymir's apartment building and run up the stairs to her floor ignoring the lift. I arrive on her floor, but a puzzled and concerned look grows on my face As I see that her door is open. I stand in the middle of the doorway and I can feel tears forming at what I see.

[YMIR'S POV]

In the middle of our weird yet ,enjoyable make out session, I hear a small whimper coming from the door-way. I pause for a second and look over to the door. That's when I realised I fucked up.
"Christa wait it's not what it looks like!" I yell at her sounding desperate.
"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE" she yells back at me running away wiping the tears from her eyes. What have I done.

___________________________

Ymir's Diary one day ago:

Dear diary,
I know I haven't done this since I was six, but now seemed like a good time. I met this really cut girl called Christa and I think I'm in love. I haven't been in love ever since Annie moved. It's really sad that she moved away, I still love her, but now I think I'm ready to move on. Oh well I guess I'll see how things play out. I invited Christa over for dinner and she should be here any minute, I'll talk to you later.
~Y