jerk will be jerk

TAEHYUNG POV

I saw her when I enter she is looking breath taking i can't control myself when i saw her.
But my whole body get damn fucking jealous when i saw her laughing with Jungkook and jimin..
ugh this girl.
When she saw me she run towards me like a kid.
And hug me i love her hugs so much... I peck her her lips are the most beautiful lips i ever saw.
Tasting her is my favorite hobby from now on.

I caught her lots of time getting jealous of rose.
But i don't know that she is taking it that much serious...
I know rose from so long. She always flirts me but i don't give damn shit.
But looking at my baby behaviour i get tensed too.

***

Y/N POV

Taehyung : wanna prove ?

I nod my head. Cause why not !!! I'm a curiosity queen.
Don't forget I'm still yn!

Taehyung : hmm i see

He think for a minute. Before taking my hand into his. Taking me out of there.
I was dumbfounded like what he is gonna do but internally I'm excited too!!!

He take me in the center of people. Aish i feel weird omo why did he take me here?
Everyone is looking at us
Then tae hold the mic. Ready to say something.

Taehyung : as you know it's our another grand party and everyone who give our company this position now here.
So as you know i love the people who work hard.
And you all are the best example so i want to reveal a very big and happiest part of my life in front of you all.

He said still holding my hand. He looked down at smiling at me. I smile back while blushing.

Taehyung : yn is my girlfriend my first and last love. And I'm very happy to announce that she is my love. And i will Always love her!!! No matter what will happen i always stay beside her.

Listening to him my worries washed away!!! Ugh God he really loves me *over acting tears*
He bend down

Taehyung : And i will always be your and your mine.

He said before kissing me. Everyone clapped and cheers us.
Jimin and jungkook are shouting from happiness and from corner of my eyes i can see that lisa and rose both are burning in jealous. Huh! Who cares!!!

Taehyung : And yeah one more thing! Don't behave strange with her...

Aww my baby i know that he loves me so much cutie. I wanna kiss him all day!! He will make me cry now ugh my baby!!!

Taehyung : behave with her like you used to behave when she is employee don't forget she is still employee in office.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS GUY
MF... I WILL KILL YOU
Ugh i thought he was going to command everyone like behave good with yn and obey whatever she said. But look at him fucking jerk ,
why God why you gave him to me...
I know you also hate me that why you gave me this jerk....
Ughhhhhh
He will never change.
Can't he be little gentle with his girlfriend...
Ugh stupid ass jerk... !!!
This is how he wanna prove me that he loves me !
Great jerk
No now i don't want you
Go with rose.
Yahhhh rose where are you gone? bitch take him with you .....
Ughhhhhh GODDDDDD
I will broke his bones one day....

•••••••••••••••••••••••