Claiming Eachother 🚫

She come out, staring tae innocently, and taehyung who is shamelessly checking her out up to down.
His eyes lock to her cleavage.
He bite his lips before slowly taking steps towards her.
With pervert manners.
And yn stood there blankly
He grab her waist and pulled her towards himself too much close,their nose touch eachother.
she flinched a little first, then without wasting anytime.
He start kissing her lips, holding her neck nape.
She also hold him by his slim fit waist, before closing eyes and tongue fight between their kiss.
He was kissing her like his life depends on this. She did kiss back
Biting his lips, she accidentally bite it too harsh, that his lips start bleeding but without caring anything he is still kissing her rosy lips, devouring her lips every inch part.
He gave her long smooch.
Before pulling out from the kiss! He hold her more tightly.
Caressing her waist, seductively.
He touch her cleavage before pecking her neck slowly making her moan a little.
He smile at her before pecking her forehead. Staring at her sweetly. Being a best husband!
He start giving butterfly kisses on her neck, before sucking her neck like a vampire making her hiss in pain and pleasure.
She closed her eyes clutching into his shirt.
He bite her neck several time, leaving dark hickey everywhere.
He start giving open mouthed kisses, and suddenly he found her sweet spot and start sucking there more.
Making her moan more.
He kiss her neck last time before opening her lingerie.
He start kissing her while opening it slowly, he did open it completely.
And now he is staring at her
*perfect body* which she claims as. She is only in over boobs showing bra and a single layer panty.
Which is not even covering her body completely.
And sometime being shy yn closed her own eyes.
He again chuckled at her.
Before pulling her again towards him while kissing her again passionately yet roughly.
While kissing her he flop on bed with her. Still devouring her mouth.
He stop after minutes of ages. And stare into her eyes, who's breathing hard. He hover above her completely, before pecking her head.
Then forehead, eyes, nose , lips, chin, jawline, neck, collarbone, cleavage. And now stop at her breast area staring at her.
He peck her clothed boobs. Before opening it , unhooking the bra he stare at her.
He take his face into her boobs and start shooking his head in that.
He was moaning because of her soft skin.
He peck her boobs again.
Before squeezing it gently he take one boob in his mouth the whole one. And the second one was he is squeezing, while sucking her nipple. He start squeezing the second so roughly and fastly, she start moaning too loudly, but he was enjoying her voice.
He suck the nipple until it get more hard.
He leave it and start sucking the second one. Squeezing the first. She start caressing his cheeks while he is sucking her boobs like a small kid who is hungry from years.
He stop after a decade now start kissing her Tommy. He start licking her stomach.
Before biting her skin every inch.
She feels like he is gonna eat her meat tonight.
Her supremacy haha
He stop at her lower part.
He looked at her for permission to go down more.
But being curiosity queen she didn't understand what's his Mean?
She start staring him back! They are just staring each other. Being impatient he said !

Taehyung : may i?

Y/n : huh?
She said which sound like a whispered. Tae facepalmed himself

Taehyung : let me make you mine tonight love.

He said smiling at her, she did understand what he means so she nod her head! Making a tough face
He peck her lips again, before going down to her lower part. He come between her legs, and start opening her panty.
While caressing her thighs, kissing her stomach, thighs now he fully open her panty.
Staring her pussy like a pervert. He peck her vagina. She moans so loud , because of his hot lips sensation.
He start eating her out while holding her thighs.
She grab his hairs while her legs almost crawling up from the pleasure. He enter his 2 finger inside her vagina, she moaned aloud.
He smile at his Victory.
And start thrusting his finger roughly into her making her moan in pleasure.
He take out his finger and start licking his finger while staring her into eyes, her eyes are half open because she is tired.
But tae is not! *Smirked*
He come open her.
Before kissing her again.
He start opening his own shirt, looking hot as usual.
He open his shirt completely.
She touch his bare chest, while roaming her hands allover his body! He start unbulking his pants.
He did open it completely, kissing her. He was in his boxer.
He start grinding on her naked lower part, she can feel how much hard his little friend is! From his touch.
He stare at her , who is sweating badly.
And then he stare into her eyes, while taking off his boxer completely.
She look down.
Staring the scene her mouth hung open with wide eyes, seeing how much big dick he had!
He chuckled at her before kissing her again.
He stroke her hairs.
And kiss her forehead before taking again the permission. She nod as yes being tired as hell!
So he slowly start moving his dick around her vagina.
She start moaning, then he want to distract her from the pain cause he knows it's her first time.
So he again start kissing her, holding her hands into his. Before slamming himself gently in her.

Y/n : ahhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhh t-tae

He is still kissing her she was moaning and shouting in his lips.
He start thrusting into her but not roughly kinda gently and passionately.
She was moaning too much and too loud. She become a moaning mess!
So he stop fucking her.
And stare at her fucking sweaty yet hot figure.
She realises that he stop so she make WTF face before speaking

Y/n : W-what t-the h-heck yo-you st-stop?

He smirked at her , before again pushing his long dick inside her little pussy.
She arches her back before moaning like hell! Into his ear.
He drop his head on her neck kissing there.
Fucking her mercilessly.
Thrusting inside her so roughly and fastly.
She was enjoying and crying too!
He take her boob in his hands and start sucking her nipple still fucking her.
Thrusting inside her again and again.

AFTER 2 HOUR ~

Y/n : ahhh ahh ahh ahh t-tae sl-l-low d-down u-um a-ahh

Taehyung : a-ahh baby

He moaned into her ear before pushing his dick inside her again roughly.
She closed her eyes.
He was fucking her from an hour.
She is too tired but still bearing him. She cum almost 6 times and tae cum 2 or 3 times in her.
They were enjoying their night too much.
Being so romantic and pervert for each other.
It's not called lust it's kinda romantic feeling for eachother.
Claiming eachother for themselves.

Tae stop before panting heavily, laying beside her she start taking hard breaths.
Before closing her eyes, he caress her cheeks and peck it.
He was tired too! And yn also. She was going to sleep then

Taehyung : ROUND 4

••••••••••••••••••••