isabela (1/3:7)

you are 19-20 in this story.

multiple parts to this story!

part 1.

rewrite the stars.

lyrics are in bold.

request from bi_simp_lol

-

you know i want you. Its not a secret i try to hide.

Isabela watched the clock tick in her oversized room filled with roses. Next to her bed was a bunch of daisies you had tried to grow from your own garden, yet you had somewhat failed. Luckily, Isa knew how to keep them alive, and so she made sure to water them and help them to flourish whenever they were dying. She thought it was cute of you to give her your very own, even they weren't that good. She just wished that she could tell the family about you.

When the clock hit midnight, Isa hurried out of her bed, throwing on her dress and brushing her hair quickly. She made sure everything was perfect about her before hurrying out of her room and down the stairs. She picked small bits of thread off of the skirt of her dress and skidded over to the door, only to be met with a tired, half-asleep Dolores, who heard you coming from a mile away.

"And," she yawned, "Where are you going?" Dolores hummed, looking at Isabela while smacking her lips. Isabela rolled her eyes and huffed.

"Be quiet! Im going to see Y/N... in private..." She twiddled with her fingers, pleading Dolores. "Please, don't tell anyone... I don't want anyone getting the wrong idea."

Dolores' eyes widened, and with a small squeak she agreed, giving Isabela a big hug and opening the door for her. She agreed to keep a lookout for anyone as Isabela left.

-

You tapped your foot anxiousy, looking around for the young girl. You looked at the watch on your wrist.

"Boo!" Isabela quietly shouted into your ear. You turned around, hugging her tightly.

"Isa!" You smiled widely, "You're looking beautiful, as always." You pushed a piece of hair behind your ear.

You grabbed her hand and both of you ran to a small bandstand. You pulled a blanket out, laying it on the concrete. You both sat on it, laughing and telling eachother stories about your day.

you know you want me, so don't keep saying our hands are tied.

Isabela looked into your eyes, the whole world was buried beneath them. The candlelit lights looked like stars in her deep brown orbs, which made you fall in love with them even more. You decided this would be the right moment to tell her.

"Isa..?" You grabbed her hands, "Can i tell you something?"

She nodded, shifting slightly closer to you, "Fire away."

"I really, really like you. Like a lot, you are my life..." You smiled slowly, your eyes softening their stare. Isabela matched your smile, looking between your eyes.

"I like you too, Y/N..." Isabela's smile faded and she looked down at your hands. "But its not in the cards for us."

You pushed a piece of hair behind her ear and lifted up her chin, you tilted your head with confusion. "What do you mean, amor?"

"What i mean is, my fate is pulling you miles away and out of reach from me..." She looked at your lips, and back up at your eyes.

"Well, who can stop me if i decide that you're my destiny?" You asked her, trying to get her to smile again. You helped yourself up off of the ground before pulling Isabela up too. You grabbed both her hands and held them close to your heart.
You began to dance with her.

-