luisa (1)

REQUESTED BY @bluebutterfly2007

familia.

————————

You sat alone in your bedroom, reading a book and tinkered with your electric through your fingers. You always wished you could have shown others outside your family what powers you hd, especially because you thought they were cool, however you and your family hid in fear of taking the spotlight away from the Madrigals.

However, one person in particular knew about your powers and family. Luisa Madrigal. You and Luisa had been dating for a while now and you felt comfortable having her around you while your powers were going crazy, since it seemed to do that every once in a while. For once, you felt happy and relaxed, rather than tense and sad. Knowing at least someone knew, especially the person you were closest with, and you didn't have to hide yourself any longer.

You lost yourself in your book for an hour or two, looking over to your clock and quickly bookmarking your page. You stood up, picking your best clothes out of your wardrobe and throwing them on. You quickly did something with your hair and ran downstairs, awaiting Luisa's arrival.

Soon, there was a knock at the door. You smiled and got up, reaching for the door handle, brushing yourself off just before opening it. There stood Luisa, who held your favourite colour of roses tightly. She straightened her posture, handing the flowers over to you.

"¡Hola, mi amor!" Luisa brightly smiled, you taking the flowers out of her hands and giving her a big hug. You replied with a happy hello and led her inside, taking her to where your family sat.

"Mamá, papá, this is Luisa." You smiled, holding her arm tightly as you introduced her to your family. Luisa waved shyly, her smile not fading one bit. You could tell she was excited to meet your family, especially since yours were so similar to hers.
Your mother got up quickly, taking Luisa's hand and putting it to her chest.

"If you ever need anything, don't be afraid to ask." She tapped Luisa's shoulder gently, covering her mouth slightly and leaning in, "Its the least we can do to get Y/N out of her room."

Luisa chuckled, you turning bright red.

"¡Mamá!" You shook your head, hiding your face in embarrassment. Your mother laughed, looking at you both before shooing you off.

"Right, go do your smooches and dinner will be ready shortly." She pulled the tea towel off of her shoulder, turning around and walking into the kitchen. You looked at your father, who seemingly hadn't said anything, which was totally unlike him, only to see that he had fallen asleep with a newspaper on his chest, snoring loudly. You laughed, turning to Luisa.
You pulled her up the stairs, showing her around everyones rooms and then into yours. Your room wasn't too overdramatic, just a few electric powered gadgets here and there. You liked it that way. Luisa curiously looked around, looking at the things you had made or scrapped a few days previous.

You sat on your bed, "Take anything you want, i don't need them." You suggested, looking at her as she touched the clutter gently. She turned back toward you, shrugging and sitting next to you. You laid your head on her shoulder, closing your eyes for a few minutes.

"Tell me more about your family, mi amor." Luisa asked gently, looking down at you. You propped up, happy that she wanted to learn more. You then sat across from her, crossing your legs and waving your hands as you talked.

——

"Y/N! Luisa!" Your mother called from the bottom of the stairs. You yelled a reply before getting up, pulling Luisa with you. You both hurried down the stairs, taking a seat at the table. Your mother flicked her fingers at the oven, making the power-lit fire go out. Luisa gasped softly, thinking it was awesome. Your father grabbed Luisa's hand shaking it gently, apologising profusely for falling asleep before she arrived earlier. Luisa told him not to worry, explaining her father was exactly the same. He chuckled and sat down, talking about Agustín to Luisa. Luisa sat down too, happy to talk about her father as they had quite a close relationship.
You grinned, happy your father and girlfriend were getting along really well. You helped your mother finish the food before sitting down as well, chatting away with everyone else.

————

Darkness arose in the encanto, and Luisa had just arrived home. She smiled, happy about the day she had spent with you and your family. She checked she brought everything she had home with her before opening the door, only for the whole family to be waiting for her.

"Luisa! How was the dinner?" Julieta asked, holding both of her daughters hand. Luisa furrowed her brows in confusion of how she knew.

Dolores confirmed her suspicions, "I heard everything, prima. And told them everything."

Luisa laughed softly, Isabela bumping her arm, "So when do we get to meet their family?"

Agustín hurried to Luisa, asking her about your father and grinning at the fact they were alike in many ways. Pepa perked up at the fact Dolores had told her that her mother could control fire, and Camilo was just interested in if she used it to cook food. Mirabel nodded proudly at Luisa, grinning at her,

"So when's the second date?" She teasingly asked. Luisa blushed, answering all their questions before going back to her room, smiling happily at the fact that her family loved yours already.

——

a/n
i really hope this is okay, sorry if its a little bit shitty, i'm not feeling to great at the moment but i really really wanted to do this for you. i really hope you enjoyed it :)

this also made me rlly wanna read a book lmao