camilo (1:5)

swear warning

i got this prompt off of
pinterest so credit to whoever
it was that came up with it!

(also sorry for all the Camilo oneshots
recently, lmao, every prompt i think of seems to fit
with him)
(if you don't wanna wear makeup just pretend
your not<3)

MODERN DAY AU

———————————

"Please, Y/N!" Camilo begged you, his hands held together and practically on his knees, "It'll be so fun i promise!"

You rolled your eyes, puffing up your pillows on your bed. He had been asking for a few weeks now and you had made up many excuses not to go. "Fine. But you owe me for this."

Camilo jumped with excitement, making a silent victory cheer and grinning. "Okay, so we'll go Saturday, and i'll book everything so don't worry about that."

You watched him get overly excited as he pulled out his phone, seeming to quickly swipe through and type on it.

"See you then, Y/N." He winked at you before walking down the stairs and out of your house, saying goodbye to your mother as he did. You chuckled at the boy, he may be 15 but he acted 5 in every way. You finished cleaning your room after a few minutes and looked at the notifications on your home screen.

'all booked, can't wait ;)' a message from Camilo read. You shook your head, wondering why you'd agreed to it in the first place.

——

Saturday morning rolled around, you twisted and turned in your bed, the bright sunlight shining through a gap in your curtains. You groaned and reached for your phone, looking at the time.

Shit. You thought, getting up and rushing to fix your hair. You sat in front of your mirror, fumbling around in your makeup draws for your concealer and makeup sponge, covering any spots or dark circles you had on your face. You put on a little eyeshadow and mascara and got up off of the floor, putting on a long sleeve, striped undershirt and a black t-shirt over it. You slid on some dark blue-washed jeans and a pair of old converse. You tucked the t-shirt into your jeans slightly and looked in the mirror, checking you looked okay.

You shrugged, knowing you didn't need to dress up too much. You grabbed your phone and plugged in your headphones, putting them in your ears and playing your favourite song. You grabbed your skateboard from beside your wardrobe and hurried downstairs, grabbing the door handle.

"Bye máma!" You called out, rushing out the door and skating your way towards the meeting point.

——

There he was, stood by a bench, on his phone waiting for you. Camilo had one foot on his skateboard and tapped his other foot impatiently, looking up from his phone and looking side to side. He was wearing a white band t-shirt, like always, a black jacket and black distressed jeans. He wore his platform converse, as he almost always was and a yellow backpack, which he wore to represent his mother's favourite colour. You always thought it was cute that he wore something to represent his mother in any way.

"Finally." He grumbled, "Where have you bee...n."
Camilo slowed down, looking at you up and down.

"You look amazing.." He stared at you in admiration for a couple minutes, before stumbling over words to say, "Maybe- we should probably go."

You chuckled, "On it."

You both got on your skateboards, racing each other and laughing all the way there.
You soon reached the adventure building, stopping yourselves on your skateboards and carrying them inside. You and Camilo raced each other to the laser tag desk, pushing one another from side to side to get there first.
You both tapped the desk at the same time, arguing like children as to who got there first. As you got the last word in, the attendant came to you from behind the desk.

"¡Hola! How can i help?" He cheerfully asked, looking at you both. Camilo cleared his throat, smiling at the guy behind the desk.

"Hey, we're booked in for two. Camilo?" He answered, watching the guy type his name into the computer. The guy nodded, making a gesture to follow him. You both did so, getting put into a room with other people and laser tagging gear.

"Help yourself to the gear, you can either pick to be on different teams or on the same, since we don't have many bookings today." He smiled, leaving you and Camilo to it. You both discussed what you would do, deciding you'd be on different teams.

Camilo put his skateboard down next to his locker, you doing the same next to his. He grabbed the red gear, strapping the body armour onto him and picking up a gun.

You picked up the blue, pointing the gun towards him instantly.

"Woah, the game hasn't even started yet." He joked, pushing your gun downward and running his hand through his hair. You laughed, sitting down and waiting for the announcement to be made.

——

After a few minutes, all the people who booked in turned up and your teams were put into opposite corners of the arena. The normal lights faded off and everything glowed under the UV lights. The timer counted down slowly.

"3, 2, 1. Go!" It yelled through speakers, you instantly ran from your team, sneaking around to find Camilo. You peeked around the corner, and there he was, walking around slowly and cautiously. You laughed with pure evilness and aimed for him, you pulled the trigger, gaining ten points for your team. He turned around and looked at you, putting his tongue to his teeth and laughing. He started to run at you, to which you sprinted away. You ran around corners and walls, easily loosing your breath from how much you were laughing.
Finally you thought you had lost him. You checked your counter on your chest, making sure no one had caught you while you were running. You nodded a little, grinning at the fact you hadn't been caught.

Just as you did, you felt a strong pull turn you around and push you onto a wall. You were able to catch a glimpse of who it was before their lips connected quickly but gently. You're eyes stayed open for a little, shocked that the Camilo Madrigal, the one you'd never thought would kiss anyone in the history of your friendship, was kissing you.
You relaxed into the kiss, closing your eyes and bringing him closer with your arms around his neck.
You both slowly pulled away, you looking into his big hazel eyes and the big blush on his cheeks. Then,

"Red team, 10 points." The speaker said out loud.
You looked down at your glowing vest, seeing that you had a '1' to represent how many times you got caught. You looked back up, seeing Camilo chuckling and walking away backwards from you. He saluted and began to run away to gain more points for his team.

"You little shit." You grumbled through tensed teeth, chasing after him.