Chapter 2

᯽⊱┈╌❊╌┈⊰᯽

᯽⊱┈╌❊╌┈⊰᯽

Dharitri's POV

After having a hectic day at the hospital and successfully completing another sudden emergency surgery, I packed my things and bidding a goodbye, left the hospital premises only to find Sukriti standing near the parking area, leaning against the car.

"Didiyaaaaa" she ran towards me, pulling into a bone crushing hug and twirled me around.

"Didiya, you know I am very happy. Very very very happy" a bright smile plastered her lips as she hopped like a rabbit as seeing that a smile automatically crept into my face.

"Really??? So what's so special???"

"Actually our college is organising an Inter-college fest and today they had the intro session about that after you left and you know I told our senior, I mean Cultural Club head that I want to take part in dance and you know she selected me. Though there will be a proper audition. It's the first time I am performing for this institution"

"Sotti?? Awww Suku, ami khub khushi(Really??? Awww Suku, I am so happy)" I hugged her as both walked towards the car.

"So when's the event??" I asked as both sat inside the car and I started driving.

"That I don't know. But next week they said, there will be a proper audition"

"Oh achha. That's so good"

"So di today let's go home and have some luchi(it's a Bengali puffed deep fried bread made using all-purpose flour) and dum aloo ok??"

"Luchi???" I asked as she looked at me nodding with her puppy eyes.

"Didiya please na. Please, please please. It's been a long since I ate food prepared by you. You tho never went to house and since then, I miss it"

"Yeah yeah yeah and what about that you staying here for past one and half years. My doppelganger made the food for you???" I looked at her, arching my eyebrows as she groaned, sighing.

"Ahhh whatever. I want luchi means I want luchi" she sounded stubborn as I chuckled.

" Ok ok fine. I will make them. Now let's get inside the car" she nodded as we got inside the car.

"And yeah then after that, also dessert ok?? Ummmm custard. That I will make and then later someday malpua made by you ok??? You know how much I love the malpua mumma and you prepare" she said grinning as I shook my head, sighing.

My little Suku is still the same, the crazy one and not to forget, a born Foodie

I looked at her while driving as she looked outside, admiring the surroundings while I turned around and again fixed my gaze on the road and within some time, we reached our apartment.
......