Chapter 7

᯽⊱┈╌❊╌┈⊰᯽

᯽⊱┈╌❊╌┈⊰᯽

Dharitri's POV

As we walked towards the parking area, Sukriti and I were busy talking with each other.

Though she was only speaking and having no choice, I was being a silent listener

"Achha didiya, if you go to the NGO event you will really perform???" she asked as she sat on the passenger's seat while I took the driving one.

"Suku from where does this comes???"

"Uffo, from where it comes where it goes, that much I don't know. But tell na didiya. You will perform???" I looked at her bright eyes shining with hope as she continued, "You remembered, back in Kolkata, in our school, in every annual fest your dance was a must and also during Durga Puja, on Ashtami, I and you---"

"No!!! I don't remember and I am not performing" I cut her sentence off in between as she looked at me with a low smile.

"Suku, you know everything right. I left all those eight years back. And for doing a dance performance, one needs practice. You think I remember them after eight years???"

"And you think I am a fool to believe you, you don't??? Come on didiya, you learnt that wholeheartedly and I know you didn't forget anything. Yeah maybe there is no practice but in tese days, you can manage. Moreover, in the college fest, I am also taking part"

"Exactly. So concentrate on your fest. Anyways, if you are done, may we start??? I hope both of us are getting late" I said as she nodded, reluctantly.

I am sorry Suku, your didiya didn't mean to hurt you, my sweetheart

Then we drove off the place as the car went out off the campus while I gave a smile and wished the security a good morning.

"Hey hey didiya, didiya stop stop stop" Sukriti screamed as she pulled the gear while the car came to a halt with a jerk.

Woahhh it's scary, considering the n times, I banged my car with a tree or something in the past years

But I am a better driver now. Thanks to my new awesome driving skills

"What the hell??? Suku, what happened???" I gave her a horrified look as she grinned pointing a finger to the other side.

"See there" she said as I looked at her direction only to find a tall figure standing there, with his head burried into the phone.

Akash

"Didiya Akash. Wait let me call him" she said lowering the window and turned around, "Hey Akash, Akash, Akash here" she screamed as he looked around confused before finally looking at us.