Chapter 8

᯽⊱┈╌❊╌┈⊰᯽

᯽⊱┈╌❊╌┈⊰᯽

Author's POV

It was early morning when getting ready for leaving to the hospital, Dharitri walked into the kitchen to prepare the breakfast when she heard the calling bell, ringing.

"Suku see na whose there" she screamed from the kitchen as Sukriti gave a 'Yeah' in reply and walked towards the door.

On opening the door, she found Divyanka standing there at the gate.

"Suku whose there???" Dharitri asked

"Divya di" she replied as she welcomed Divyanka.

"Good morning Divya" Dharitri wished as she walked towards the dining table and placed a bowl.

"Good morning Riti" her voice seemed low as Dharitri looked at her confused.

"Hey Divi, what happened??? Any problem???"

"Ahhh not really. I just came to ask that you have the electricity right??" she asked scanning the house as she looked at the fan that was roaming above her head.

"Yeah we have electricity. Why you don't???"

"Oh now don't tell, Rahul was working on the laptop and don't know suddenly what happened and suddenly there is a power cut. I guess only we have that"

"Ohhh. So where's Rahul???"

"He's downstairs to meet the committee head. We are calling an electrician"

"Oh okay. By the way, did you have breakfast???"

"Ahhh I---I was about to prepare----"

"No then???" she asked as Divyanka nodded slowly as Dharitri continued, "Fine now don't have to prepare. You have to go to the workplace also. Do one thing, you Rahul and Akash all three have breakfast here"

"Hey hey no. Don't worry. I will go to the other flat. Moreover Akash is awake only. I just came to ask whether it's only our problem or the entire building"

"It's ok Divya. I didn't ask for so much explanation. You are having breakfast here only. Well, I didn't make anything special just this luchi and dum aloo. Wait, let me make some parat-------"

"Hey hey relax. Cool chill. It's not needed. We will have what you prepared. Moreover, luchi made by you is very tasty. We had earlier too"

"Okay. So you sit hear, I am frying some more pieces. Tell Rahul and Akash too" she said and walked towards the kitchen as Divyanka followed her.

"Ahhh let me help you"

"No madam. Thank you. Last day, for the dinner you took my help, no right??? So go"

"But Riti----"

"----Go na Divya. Sit and give this stupid a company" Dharitri said smiling as sighing, Divyanka walked out of the kitchen.