Chapter 4

᯽⊱┈╌❊╌┈⊰᯽

᯽⊱┈╌❊╌┈⊰᯽

Dharitri's POV

It was almost at around 6:15 in the morning, when I woke up from my sleep.

Though I am an early riser yet despite being not able to have a proper sleep last night, I woke up with a confused mind.

What's actually wrong with me???
From when did I started overthinking on some filmy dialogues???

I threw my blanket aside and tying my head in a messy bun, slowly walked out of my room and headed towards the living area and went and stood near the main balcony.

I removed the curtains, on the either side, pushed the glass door sidewise and stepped into the balcony as the cool morning breezes kissed my cheeks and automatically a smile crept into my lips.

Nature always brings a smile on my face

Just then I looked at the sky as the light of the dawn beamed into the room as there was a pearly glow in the sky.

The rising sun casted a reddish-orange hue across the morning sky, yet again marking the beginning of another day with new hopes and aspirations.

I kept admiring the beauty, feeling so soothing when I felt a weight on my back and a chin resting on my shoulder.

"Good morning didiya" Sukriti wished, kissing my right cheek as I turned around and placed a kiss o her forehead as she got off me.

"Good morning Suku. So today my night owl turned an early bird I can see. How come???" I chuckled as she looked at me frowning while her lips pouted like a kid.

"Why??? I can't rise early???" she asked resting her hands on her waist and leaned towards me.

"Listen, I am changing my habits. Moreover, I hope you didn't forget that today is----"

"Abhimanyu's birthday" I said before she could complete as she sighed throwing her arms and feet like a kid as we walked back into the hall.

"Aaaahhhhaaaaa, didiya not fair. You remember everything"

"Hehehe, what can I do??? I have a strong memory" I said pulling her cheeks as she giggled.

"By the way, you wished dada??? Well see na he is an early riser so today I also had to wake up now. I still remember in childhood, he, Him and I  always wanted you to wish us first. So tell na you wished him??" she asked breaking my trance as shook my head while I could see her facial expression changing as the smile dropped off her face and eyes turned moist.

"Suku, don't be sad. Let me freshen up. Then I will wish him. Moreover that idiot's phone is off so he is still sleeping" I managed to say while my eyes brimmed with tears too as I recalled my childhood.