Chapter 4

Dolores' POV:

I have been trying to find her by listening for her voice for some time now. But with no luck. Who am I kidding? I'm not going to find her. I should just turn around and head back. Maybe I'll find her some other time.

As I was turning around to leave, I heard sobs coming from afar. I started following them. I hope it's her and not some stranger. While listening to the sobs, I tried to focus on the other sounds around them as well just so it was easier for me to find them.

I kept listening to the sobs of pure anger and pain as they ripped through the girl just to find some sort of background noise just so I can find her.

After some time, she calmed down a little and I could hear the surrounding sounds. I heard birds churning, murmuring of some sort, and fire crackling? Where could she be? And why is there a fire? Wait I think know where she is.

I started walking up the mountain and through a lot of bushes. But eventually, I got over the mountain and into the woods. There was a river in the forest so maybe that's where she is.

The thing is no one knows about it, so how could she have found it? All questions aside, I was almost there. I just had to be quiet so I don't scare her.

As I approached the river I saw a h/c girl sitting on the river's edge. I don't know what she was exactly doing, but her head was slightly tilted downwards.

I wanted to study her a little more so I took a few steps towards her. And that's when I heard a crack. Ay mierda!

A/n: Hello beautiful people! Hope you are having a great morning/afternoon/night. After some time, here is chapter 4 from me to you. I'm sorry for the wait on this one I took a few days off to spend some time with my little cousins since I don't get to see them a lot because they live far away. Thank you so much for over 200 views on this story I'm so thankful for all of you guys that are reading this book and are liking it so far. But yeah, I hope you like this chapter, and if you have any recommendations for this book I will try to incorporate them into the story and will give you guys idea credits since I want you guys to be a part of the story development. That would be all from me for now just remember you're beautiful. Goodbye till next time!