Chapter 6

Dolores' POV:

Omg! That's her. I can't believe I found her this quickly. Too bad I fell in a fricking bush. Just as I was starting to get up, I heard light footsteps coming my way. I looked up, I saw a girl standing in front of me. God, she is gorgeous. As I was admiring her features, the beauty started to speak snapping me back into reality.

"Hey, Dolores, right?" she said with the most angelic voice I have ever heard. "Y-Yeah that's me" an awkward giggle left my lips. Wait, did I just stutter? That can't be. Pull yourself together Dolores. Just then, she started speaking again.  "If you don't mind me asking, why are you in the woods alone?" Ay, mierda I have to think of something quick. She can't know I was tracking her down. "I was just taking a walk" Yeah that should do it. „Then why were you in a bush?" she asked me as she offered me a hand so I could get up. "Oh, um, I tripped and fell" the girl looked into my eyes and just nodded. Okay, I think I'm in the clear now. Wait, I still don't know her name.

"I never caught your name," I said catching her off-guard making her cheeks turn pinkish. "It's Y/n," she said trying to collect herself. Let's see how far I can go with this. "What a beautiful name, for a beautiful girl," This is fun. She is turning as red as a plump tomato. "I could say the same for you hermosa" Now I was the one that was a blushing mess while a smirk was growing on her face. I started to feel butterflies in my stomach-

"Hey Dolores, I hate to cut your little date short, but you need to come back as soon as you can. I don't know how long I can keep covering for you." Just as he finished talking, Y/n looked at me with a curious face before asking "Is everything okay?" "Yeah, it's just my brother. I need to go, they need me back at the village. It was nice meeting you Y/n, hope we can see each other soon." As I said that, I started my walk back to the village.

Saved by the bell. I need to thank Camilo for that. But what happened back there? I never felt like that before. And why was I blushing and feeling nervous like that? It's probably just nerves- My thoughts were cut short when I heard an annoying voice booming in my ears. "Dolores hurry up! Abuela is getting suspicious. Omg, ew! Are you making out? Is she a good kisser?" Oh Camilo you are a dead man walking.

A/n: Hello there beautiful people! After some time I present to you Chapter 6. Thank you so much for your patience and I hope you like it. Make sure to eat and stay hydrated.
Till next time <3