Chapter 5

Y/n's POV:

Who was that? Was it someone I know? If so, how did they find me? At that moment a lot of questions were running through my mind at a rapid speed. I don't know what to do. Should I just act like I didn't hear anything? But, what if they don't leave? You know what? Screw it! I'm turning around. What's the worst thing that could happen anyway?

As I turned around, I expected to see someone there. But I was met with trees swaying lightly from the breeze. No one was there. That's odd. I could have sworn I heard rustling and branches breaking. Something is not adding up and I'm going to find out what it is.

I start going towards the sound. Stupid I know, but I just needed to know who it was. Because it couldn't be an animal.

As I was about to look around, I heard another squeal coming from one of the bushes. I redirected myself to the bush the sound was coming from and was shocked when I realized who it was.

It was one of the Madrigal grandchildren. What was she doing here? And more importantly, why was she hiding behind a bush?

„Hey, Dolores, right?" I said as I walked towards her. Oh Dios mio she is gorgeous. „Y-Yeah that's me." „If you don't mind me asking, why are you in the woods alone?" I asked as I offered her a hand so she could get up „I was just taking a walk" „Then why were you in a bush?" I asked curious to know the answer „Oh, um, I tripped and fell" looking into her eyes I just nodded.

„I never caught your name," she said as I snapped out of my trance my cheeks getting a pink tint I guess she noticed because she giggled when she looked at me. „It's Y/n," I said trying to get myself together. „What a beautiful name, for a beautiful girl," she said with a smile on her face and my face turning redder by the second. „I could say the same for you hermosa" as I said that I looked at her only to see she was a blushing mess, look who's blushing now, I thought to myself as a smirk made its way to my lips.

A/n: Hello beautiful people! After some time I present to you chapter 5. Sorry for the wait I tried to write this in the shortest amount of time possible, but school got in the way and I had writer's block. Just wanted to say thank you so much for all the love this book has been getting and over 800 reads. I'm still shocked that this book is going somewhere and couldn't have done it without any of you. That is all from me for now. Just remember you're beautiful. Hope you have a good morning/afternoon/night. Enjoy this chapter.
Till next time <3