Summary + Trigger Warnings

The death of Kristen broke the Craft family. Phil, in his grief, neglected his youngest, Tommy, subconsciously blaming him for the death of his wife. Techno, who was never great at handling emotions or children, followed suit. Wilbur, who was closest to his mother, was cruel and vicious to the child, and even though a part of him loved his youngest brother, his grief was far stronger.

If Kristen's death broke the Craft family, Tommy's suicide shattered it. Each family member blaming each other for the fate of the youngest son, the no-longer Craft family split apart.

Ten years after the suicide of Wilbur's younger brother Tommy, Wilbur drunkenly opened up to his friends about his biggest regret, but when he asked if he wanted the chance to change what happened, Wilbur and the rest of his estranged family members wake up ten years in the past, one week before Tommy killed himself.

Wilbur and the rest of the Craft family must put aside their hatred for each other to save their youngest, and hopefully, in the process, fix their family.

_________________ 

Trigger Warnings: Implied/References child abuse/neglect, depression, graphic descriptions of suicidal thoughts and actions, brief mentions of alcohol abuse

Trigger warnings will be mentioned at the start of each chapter, but please read with caution