New year, new me

(Y/n) was pacing around in her room. A worried and anxious expression plastered on her face as she sneaked occasional glances at a white envelope which was carefully placed on her desk.

The envelope that was giving her so much anxiety was no ordinary price of paper. It was the acceptance letter which was sent to every single student that applied to UA High and its contents were of great importance to the anxious girl.

It had arrived not long ago. While the (L/n) family were having dinner.

A knock knock at the door intruded the family's peacefully dinner and (M/n) went to see who was at the door. After she had come back she turned to look at her daughter. "(Y/n), this is for you." The woman handed her the envelope she was holding in her hands. "It's the acceptance letter from UA." Her mother gave her a weary look, trying to decipher her child's expression.

Taking the envelope from her hands the grill gave it a once-over before turning to her mother. An uneasy expression slowly making its way up her face.

The girl took a deep breath and set the envelope aside. "I'll tend to it after dinner." She then gave her mother a strained smile.

She had to admit that she was anticipating this moment for quite a while now, but to be honest she wasn't ready for it.

After all this letter was going to decide her future.

After giving the girl one last glance her mother sighed softly and sat down. She held (Y/n)'s hands in her own as a soft smile lifted the corner of her lips. "Don't worry sweetie." She rubbed her thumbs on her daughter's hands in a circular motion. "Whatever happens just know that we'll still be here to support you. Wether you get in or not."

Her words were accompanies by a reassuring not from her father. "Your mother is right pumpkin. What matters most is that you won't let your dreams be crushed by some letter." He then paused before saying in a smug tone "But what kind of school would rejected my beautiful and talented daughter?"

A small smile appeared on the girl's lips upon hearing the encouraging words said by her parents.

God what did she do to deserve such wonderful parents?

***

"Okay.. I can do this." Said (Y/n) as she took in a deep breath. She then turned around and marched up to her desk as a wave of confidence filled her. "Yeah! I can do this!" She raised a fist in the air and looked at the envelope.

Slowly setting her hand down she extended it to the letter. This is it.. She felt her body tense up as a shiver went down her spine. No turning back now..

The girl opened the envelope. Inside was some sort of circular device and a paper. Intreaged by the strange device she took it in her hand and began inspecting it, unintentionally pressing a button in the process which made the gadget light up.

Startalled by the whole ordeal she accidentally dropped it on her desk.

"I AM HERE AS A PROJECTION!" A voice exclaimed form the device as a hologram was projected from the it.

"All Might?!" The girl rubbed her eyes in disbelief as she tried to wrap her mind around what was happening.

"But isn't this from UA?" The shocked girl looked at the letter.

"Yes young (L/n). I have come to work at UA." The man who was wearing a yellow tux smiled at the girl. "Anyways, back to the point now." He said in his usual tone as he pointed a his hand at the girl. "(L/n) (Y/n), I am pleased to announce that you have passed the written exam and the practical exam, in which you placed 5th with a total score of 57 points." The man said in his ever enthusiastic tone as he smiled brightly at the astonished female.