Sweet or spicy?

[ 15:15 ]

The final bell rung signifying the end of school for the day. UA's halls filled with the chatter of students all getting ready to go home after a long day of studying.

Young (L/n) was no exception as she too was hurriedly packing her belongings in her backpack.

Ever since hearing, and afterwards agreeing to the sharp-toothed red-head she couldn't control the excitement bubbling inside her.

She couldn't believe that she was finally going to Chōkowarudo, the best place to go for any sweet tooth!

"Oi, (Y/n)." Katsuki's raspy voice brought the female back to earth. "Hurry up. I'm not waiting for you all day."

"Hold on a sec, will ya?" The female replied, not paying any attention to the rudeness in the spiky haired boy's tone. "I just need to make sure I didn't forget anything."

The (h/c) haired female scanned her desk with her eyes as she checked her belongings. "Alright, everything seems to be here.. Ah! I almond forgot!" She took a small price of paper in her hands and tucked it in her jacket's pocket. "Let's go!"

***
"Oh my god, no way!" Exclaimed a pink skinned female, her yellow eyes locked onto the girl in front of her. "I would have never thought that Bakugou could do such a thing!" The girl laughed whipping some stray tears off her eyes.

"The hell's so funny raccoon eyes?!" Katsuki's agrivated tone pierced the air, cutting trough it like a sharp knife.

The group of six, now going by the name of 'Bakuskuad' had already arrived at their destination not too long ago and had proceeded to talk after each member placed their respective order.

Soon enough their conversation had picked up and now they were chatting like old buddies who haven't seen each other in a long time.

The topic responsible for their laughter was Bakugou. More specifically, his childhood antics, which (Y/n) was more than happy to share with her fellow classmates.

"Sorry Bakubro but that story was priceless!"

Soon the hot-headed boy turned his head towards the laughing female situated on the chair next to him.

"Why the fuck did you tell these extras that?! You got a fucking death wish (Y/n)?!" Katsuki roared as a set of small explosions set off in the palms of his hands.

The former mentioned female only smiled in response. She was used to Katsuki's way of speaking and his many.. many threats.

All bark and no bite.

"Oh come one Katsuki! It was all in good fun!" The female leaned closer to the scowling male as she bumped his shoulder with hers.

Katsuki was this close to blowing something, or even someone up. He opened his mouth in order to begin yelling once more, but stopped mid-way.

A devilish smirk slowly lifting the corners of his checks as an idea sparked in his head.

All in good fun huh? Two can play that game.

"First grade, my birthday." Began the blond, catching (Y/n)'s attention. As soon as she heard those words slipping from his mouth the girl's eyes were staring right into his own.

"I was having a party and invited this idiot to it. But her being the dumbass she is came the day before." He smirked upon seeing the embarrassed blush on her checks. "She was even dressed in a little outfit, had my gift and everything."