Class 1-A

Today was the day (Y/n) had anticipated for quite some time now.

The first day of the new school year in which she would be attending the prestigious high school meant to train the next generation of pro heroes.

UA High.

Not many students could manage to get accepted into this school as it almost always accepted only those who were either exceptionally talented with their quirk usage or had gotten recommend.

So it would be no surprise that an ordinary girl like her would be thrilled to know that she was one of those outstanding students.

It's so much bigger than I had expected.

The thought crossed the girl's mind as she looked around the school, slowly taking in her surroundings.

During the entrance exam she had been to the auditorium and afterwards to the nurse's office to see her injured friend. And yet she was still awestruck by the massive size of the school and it's campus.

Class 1-A.. The (h/c) haired girl narrowed her eyes as she quickly scanned the hallway, looking at the class name boards that were hung on each door, which also had the class names written in huge letters on it. Where is it? I'm sure this is the right way.. Probably.. She sighed as she looked down at her class schedule.

It was a good thing that she had decided to come 15 minutes before class begun as it was really paying off.

After a few more glances around with no avail of finding her classroom the dejected girl decided to stop and ask someone for guidance. She turned her head deciding to search for someone who looked like they knew what they were doing and would be willing to help her.

Just then she felt a body crash into her own.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" A familiar voice sounded from behind her.

Turning her head around her eyes shot open when she saw the uniform seemingly floating behind her.

Wait a second.. A smile lifted the corner of her checks as the sudden realization hit her. It's the invisible girl from the entrance exam!

"Omg! You're the cat girl that helped me during the entrance exam!" The invisible girl exclaimed happily, the sleeves of her uniform going up and down in a excited manner. "It's so good to see you again!" The girl continued, excitement evident in her voice.

Chuckling softly at the girl's reaction (Y/n) felt her smile widen as she began. "Same here, I'm so glad that you got in!" She gave her a quick thumbs up. "Oh, I almost forgot to properly introduce myself!- I'm (Y/n) (L/n)" She said as looked at the invisible girl standing in front of her.

"I'm Toru Hagakure!" Toru replied as she caught a glimpse at (Y/n)'s schedule, and upon noticing the worlds 'Class: 1-A' on the sheet of paper in her hands she let out a not so subtle gasp. "Looks like we're in the same class." She said happily as she showed (Y/n) her own schedule which had the same words written in bold.

"What a wonderful coincide!" (Y/n) said as a big, cheery smile graced her lips. Her eyes flickered for e brief moment as she recalled her previous state. "Do you happen to know where our classroom is?" She raised a brow at the girl before giving her a sheepish smile. "I was looking for it but I couldn't manage to find it anywhere."

Toru laughed laughed as she heard (Y/n)'s words. "Well for course you couldn't silly! You're on the wrong floor. Our class is on the 1st floor." (Let's just pretend that this is correct cuz I really don't know on what floor it's located (>﹏<) )

The (h/c) haired female widened her eyes. So that's why I couldn't find it anywhere! She mentally scolded herself for not thinking about asking the principal for the floor her class was on.