The Vamps: Preferences & One-Shots.

Just a book of few THE VAMPS Preferences & One-Shots.

Many of them are taken from Tumblr. If any of them will be mine, I'll let you guys know.

::

If you want any imagine of The Vamps you can comment or pm (private message) me the following details:

1. Name of the boy (Only The Vamps because that's what this book contains. So Connor or Tristan or James or).

2. Scenario (Just What you want in that imagine. Fight? Sweet? Dirty/Smut (BDSM? Or sweet?) Hate love? Etcetera. Just a word is enough).

3. Your appearance (Your eye/hair colour etcetera. A little about yourself, if you want to tell of course).

4. Your favorite song (It can be of any artists. Not only of The Vamps. I want this because it can help me in writing the imagine, maybe).

Just write in these details. I'll surely make one-shots for you.
You can also give me some ideas of Preferences, so I can write some.

And also I've started writing my new short story series "gang". I've started uploading the very first book in the series >> "gang /zm/ /au/" Please can you give it a try? It would mean a lot to me and I hope that you'll enjoy.

Okay bye! See/talk to ya all soon, later in this book!!

Ilyasm xx