Meeting || Bradley One-Shot.

My first imagine of The Vamps for you. It's written by Me, all my work. Please don't copy my work. I hope you all enjoy reading it!

Title:

Meeting || Bradley One-Shot.

Rating: Clean One-Shot.

Tags: Meeting, Bradley, One-Shots, The Vamps, Tour, Love, Friendship.

Preview/Prologue:

"Umm... I do tour management. Basically, a tour manager!" He nodded, showing his beautiful smile.

His lips.

Suddenly my cell phone started ringing, making me aware of the present and snapping me out of the daydream kissing his lips. "I've to pick this. Catch you later maybe!" I said getting up and taking my coffee in my hand. He nodded and smiled, bidding me bye.

:: :: :: ::

"A cold chocolate cofee, please?" I ordered as soon as I entered the coffee shop. I love drinking coffee, specially in the morning before going to work. It freshens me so much.I took my clutch out and paid the money.

"Here you go!" The blonde boy said, smiling. I smiled back at him picking up the tray.

He's cute.

I took a seat in the corner of the cafe, far away from the surroundings. I like peace and this is my favourite place.

I sipped my coffee while reading some mails from my cell phone. So today I've got a meeting with some- "Mind if I sit here?" A soft voice interrupted. I looked up to be greeted by a brunette boy with beautiful eyes.

Okay he was cuter.

"Ah-yeah, sure!" I said trying to control my stuttering. Damn it.

He was having the same coffee but was also having some cookies.

"Why are you sitting here, alone?" He suddenly asked making you look up front your cell phone. "I just like peace. And here I get it!" I said, without stuttering.

Yes.

This boy is something different. He was so sweet. His voice so angelic. His eyes beautiful. His body- "What's your name?" he asked, showing his bright smile which was to die for, honestly. "(Y/N). Yours?" He first looked at me like I've suddenly had an extra head. But soon he composed back to his normal features.

Should I know his name?

"Bradley." He answered. "So what you do?" He asked probably trying to make a conservation for which I'm totally in.

"Umm... I do tour management. Basically, a tour manager!" He nodded, showing his beautiful smile.

His lips.

Suddenly my cell phone started ringing, making me aware of the present and snapping me out of the daydream kissing his lips. "I've to pick this. Catch you later maybe!" I said getting up and taking my coffee in my hand. He nodded and smiled, bidding me bye.

...

"We're going to manage a new band!" Kim (You can use any other names), my friend said. "Wow! Which Band?" I asked smiling at her. Kim and I are working together since four years and we are kind of best friends. We share everything and anything. She's a sweet, caring angel. I love her. (Not that way *wink*).

"I guess it's the new band, The Vamps. They are touring for the first time so extra work." She said at one go. Wow, she's fast. I fiddled with my necklace, trying to remember The Vamps. Honestly speaking, I don't remember any- "And we're having a meeting with them. You got the mail, right?" I simply nodded. Yes I got the mail but I forgot, because that was the time when that mysterious boy came.

Okay I know his name is Bradley.

"We have to go now for the meeting. The band member are also coming! You searched about them, right?" She gushed. I shook my head no. I saw the mail today and was too caught up with that boy. "Stupid!" She groaned, which was literally inhuman and I laughed. "Fine. Let's just go. Maybe you'll have a better introduction this time." I nodded my head. Smiling like idiots we walked out our way to the conference hall, where the meeting was to take place.

...

Soon the meeting started and finally now I was going to see the band members. I was scribbling something in my notebook, when I heard a way too similar voice.

He couldn't be here, right?

I looked up to see the same eyes and pulp lips smirking at me. Oh God! The reason he was looking at me like I was an alien. I didn't knew his name. I was utterly shocked to see him there. I mean I never thought that I was talking with a celebrity. All too much, in one day!

They introduced themselves and the same went on with us. Why he didn't told me that he was from The Vamps. I made a fool out of myself, honestly. Suck it up!

I got up from my seat as the meeting, half of which was dreadful because he kept looking at me, smirking. I really did make a fool out of myself. It's irritating. I went to the canteen to get some juice when I was suddenly being stopped. "(Y/N)?" He said. I didn't want to turn around, but I have to face him some day. Not today but I remember I've to be with them for at least eight months.

I turned around, mentally preparing myself. "You should have told me that I was talking to a celebrity. 1/4 of a band." I gushed without thinking. Actually, I wasn't prepared!

"I should have? Yes. But no fun in that. You would have got some heart attack or don't know." He smirked. Arrogant much?

"Mr. Bradley, I don't think so that this would have happened with me, honestly." I said turning around. I want to be away from him. His presence is effecting on me. There's something inside me that ignites whenever I see him. I don't know if he feels the same thing. "Umm (Y/N), tomorrow evening at six. Be ready I'll pick you up!" I heard him say. And before I could even turn and deny him, he was gone.

:: . ::