Preference 4: Getting A Pet Together.

Brad: "We are only looking around babe. Keep that in mind." He said "Fine." You said a little bit disappointed. You roam around the shop and you found the cutest creature in the whole world. It's a hamster. "Brad, Look!" you said to him and hold the hamster. "Isn't it cute?" you said and looked at the hamster. "You're so cuuuute!" you cooed to the little guy. "Remember what I said babe? We'll just look around." He said. "Can we just maybe make an exception for this little guy? I mean, look at him. HE'S SO CUTE AND FLUFFY!" you said and stared at him with puppy dog eyes. "No." He said firmly. You sighed and put the hamster back to its cage. "Let's go then." You said and made your way out the pet store. You headed to the bus station cause you don't wanna go with Brad in his car. You were mad to him because he let you down and your 'puppy-dog-eye-effect' didn't work this time. The next day, he came home. "Hey baby." He said as he slid down the couch next to you. "Go away." You said and stared at the opposite side. "Okay I guess, I'll have to take this little guy to the pet shop again." He said and you bolted out of the couch and squealed like a little girl. "Oh my god! Oh my god! You bought the hamster!" You said jumping up and down. "Yes, I have bought it just for you." He said giving you the cage with a ribbon and sorry note on top.

James: "Can we get her?" You asked James. You know that he's a cat person and you kinda like that cat so yeah. "Are you sure you want the cat Y/N?" he asked. "Of course I want the cat. I mean look at her! She's so cute and so fluffy." You said as you get the cat from the pen. "Why don't we buy a pair of cats?" he suggested. "Oh no! That's a bad idea babe. Really, we tried it one time and every night is a hell-hole!" you said shaking your head. "What do you meant?" he asked confused. "They're noisy when you know... having..." you said and he laughed. "Okay, I get it." He said and chuckled. "We'll just have two cats but the same sex okay?" you said and he agreed too. You both end up buying two kittens.

Tristan: "But he's so cuuuute!" you whine to your boyfriend. "Aren't you the cutest little thing?" You coo to the grey bunny inside its pen. "Sorry, bunny but Tristan here is being an ass and doesn't want me to have you." You say and petting the bunny which he likes a lot. "You are really talking to the bunny huh?" he said and chuckled. "You are soooo cute!" you cooed and looked at Tristan and stuck your tongue out. "Even cuter than me babe?" he joked. "MUCH CUTER." You lied to him. He pouted and rolled his eyes. "Now we are not really getting that bunny." He said crossing his arms. "What if I lied. We'll buy him?" You asked him. "I'll consider it." He said and smiled. "I LIED! OKAY I LIED!" you scream at his face. He just laughed and went to get the bunny. You were so excited when Tristan bought the bunny. Now you are going home with your very own pet.

Connor: "Babe! I want this!" you said and tugged Connor's arm towards the puppies. "Golden Lab?" he asked. You nod in response to him. "Can we get a smaller dog?" he said a bit weary. "Toy dogs are a waste of time. Plus our flat is just small." You reasoned out. "That's why we are going to buy a smaller dog because our flat is small." He said. "Big dogs are great in small places babe, plus it's a little handy too for a house-dog. And it doesn't bark a lot, unlike toy dogs." You said while petting the dog. "Okay fine." He said and raised his hand in surrender. "Yes!" You said and hugged him and kissed him on the lips. "Thank you so much babe!" you said while carrying the pup out of the pet store. "So what will be its name?" he asked. "Chip?" you suggest and he likes it.

:: ::

It's not written by Me. I got it from Tumblr! Sorry if mistakes any. I didn't proofread. Feedback is important!!

I'll soon be putting some imagines! You can also request!!

If you want any imagine of The Vamps you can comment or pm (private message) me the following details:

1. Name of the boy (Only The Vamps because that's what this book contains. So Connor or Tristan or James or).

2. Scenario (Just What you want in that imagine. Fight? Sweet? Dirty/Smut (BDSM? Or sweet?) Hate love? Etcetera. Just a word is enough).

3. Your appearance (Your eye/hair colour etcetera. A little about yourself, if you want to tell of course).

4. Your favorite song (It can be of any artists. Not only of The Vamps. I want this because it can help me in writing the imagine, maybe).

Just write in these details. I'll surely make one-shots for you.
You can also give me some ideas of Preferences, so I can write some.

And also I've started writing my new short story series "gang". I've started uploading the very first book in the series >> "gang /zm/ /au/" Please can you give it a try? It would mean a lot to me and I hope that you'll enjoy.

Okay bye!