Preference 3: You Attend a Music Festival Together

Preference 3: You Attend A Music Festival Together.

Brad: You've always wanted to go to the Summertime Ball since you were a little kid. You've gone with Brad whenever The Vamps performed but you never got the feeling of being in the crowd so since The Vamps weren't performing this year, Brad decided he'd take you. As you stood in the crowd, you felt as if you were the happiest girl on the planet. You had the boy you loved next to you and you were at one of your favourite festivals in the world. You were super excited to see Lawson perform since you've heard they're really good live. "Babe, come with me." Brad said, taking your hand. "Lawson's about to perform." You really didn't want to miss them but Brad continued to walk. "(y/n)," Brad said as he opened a door backstage. "Meet Lawson." You looked in the room and saw the four boys that you loved so much. You stood there speechless and all Brad could do was laugh at you. "She really likes you guys." He said.

Connor: You and Connor were heading to Louisiana for the Bayou Country Superfest. You heard Luke Bryan was performing and since he's your favourite country artist Connor decided to take you for your birthday. "Are you excited?" Connor asked as you two walked towards the stage. "Excited doesn't even describe it. I'm minutes away from seeing my husband." You said, like a true fangirl. "Ouch." Connor said, jokingly. Before you knew it, Luke Bryan was taking the stage and performing his heart out. As he sang your favourite song, he came over to you and sang it right to you. "So, how was it?" Connor asked. "I loved it, thank you so much." You said, kissing him.

James: "So, we're on our way to Bonnaroo in Tennessee." James said into the camera. You two were doing your annual roadie to a music festival. Every year, you two, whether you're in the UK or not, will look up a Music festival and take a road trip down to watch. "It should be a good time." James said, before you cut him off. "Uh, yeah! Kayne West is performing!" You've been a massive fan of him since forever and when you heard he was performing this year, you just had to go. "If I faint from seeing him live, make sure you catch me." You said, laughing. "No way, I'm gonna leave you there." James said, flashing you a smirk. "Good luck finding another girlfriend because now every girl in the world knows what you'll do if they ever faint." You said, pointing to the camera.

Tristan: "Warped Tour here we come!" You and Tristan said into the camera. The minute you heard All Time Low was in the line up, you forced Tristan to go with you. "I have no idea what I'll do if Alex looks at me." You said. "Boyfriend." Tristan said, pointing to himself. "Lead singer of All Time Low." You said, pointing to the stage and laughing. "Don't you worry," You said, wrapping your arm around Tristan. "Once Alex and I are married, I'll make sure to visit you." "I'm honoured." Tristan said. "So this song," Alex said as he walked onto the stage. "Is dedicated to..." He said, scanning the audience. "The girl in the blue shirt with my face on it." You looked from Tristan to Alex and then down to your shirt and realized he was talking about you. "No way." You said, as you made eye contact with Alex. "If that guy next to you is your boyfriend, he better hold onto you. You're hot." Alex said, before starting to sing.

:: ::

It's not written by Me. I got it from Tumblr! Sorry if mistakes any. I didn't proofread. Feedback is important!!

I'll soon be putting some imagines! You can also request!!

If you want any imagine of The Vamps you can comment or pm (private message) me the following details:

1. Name of the boy (Only The Vamps because that's what this book contains. So Connor or Tristan or James or).

2. Scenario (Just What you want in that imagine. Fight? Sweet? Dirty/Smut (BDSM? Or sweet?) Hate love? Etcetera. Just a word is enough).

3. Your appearance (Your eye/hair colour etcetera. A little about yourself, if you want to tell of course).

4. Your favorite song (It can be of any artists. Not only of The Vamps. I want this because it can help me in writing the imagine, maybe).

Just write in these details. I'll surely make one-shots for you.
You can also give me some ideas of Preferences, so I can write some.

And also I've started writing my new short story series "gang". I've started uploading the very first book in the series >> "gang /zm/ /au/" Please can you give it a try? It would mean a lot to me and I hope that you'll enjoy.

Okay bye!