Preference 1: How You Met.

Brad: You met Brad when you were just a little kid. You two were neighbours for the longest time but when it came time for university, you both went your separate ways. You were sitting in your dorm one day when you heard a familiar voice on the radio so you turned it up and realized it was Brad. During Christmas vacation, just like all the other students, you headed home to spend it with your family but you ended up reconnecting with Brad and spent most of the vacation over at his place.

Connor: You’ve been best friends with Tristan since you can remember but since The Vamps have been doing so well recently, you’ve barely seen him. “(y/n)!” You heard Tristan’s voice as you looked around the airport for him. He had invited you to join him and the boys on tour for a bit and you just couldn’t say no. “I want you to meet my brothers.” Tristan said, after you two had done your ‘I missed you’ hugs. “This is Brad, James and Connor.” Tristan said and the whole car ride back to the hotel, you and Connor wouldn’t stop talking to each other.

James: You were sitting in a café with your friend during your lunch break. You two always come to this café because of the great food but also because there’s a boy who comes in everyday at the same time. You’ve never spoken to him, due to the fact that you’re way too shy, but your friend always pushes you to talk to him. “Go.” She said. “You know it’s not going to happen, so shut up.” You said, laughing. You looked at your watch and realized you were late getting back to work, so you grabbed all your things in a hurry but as you got up from the table, you bumped into someone and their coffee went all over your shirt. “Oh shoot, I’m so sorry.” The boy said and as you looked at him, you realized it was the boy. “Oh, don’t even worry about it. I would have split on myself if you hadn’t.” You said, with an awkward laugh.

Tristan: You were hanging backstage during McFly’s last show on their Memory Lane tour. You were Danny’s little cousin and he knew how much you wanted to be apart of the music industry so he brought you backstage whenever he could. However, with all the time you spent backstage, you never once met their opening act. You would watch them open for about 5 minutes before hanging with the McFly boys and then once it was time for them to perform, you would go to your seat and watch. During the last concert, you really had to use the bathroom so you headed backstage since those bathrooms are always cleaner but as you made your way there, you bumped into someone. “Sorry.” You said, embarrassed. “You’re Danny’s cousin, right?” The boy asked and you nodded. “I’m Tristan.” He said, extending his hand. “(y/n.)” You replied, returning the handshake. “It’s nice to meet you.” Tristan smiled the cutest smile you’d ever seen before walking into the dressing room.

:: ::

It's not written by Me. I got it from Tumblr! Sorry if mistakes any. I didn't proofread. Feedback is important!!

I'll soon be putting some imagines! You can also request!!

If you want any imagine of The Vamps you can comment or pm (private message) me the following details:

1. Name of the boy (Only The Vamps because that's what this book contains. So Connor or Tristan or James or).

2. Scenario (Just What you want in that imagine. Fight? Sweet? Dirty/Smut (BDSM? Or sweet?) Hate love? Etcetera. Just a word is enough).

3. Your appearance (Your eye/hair colour etcetera. A little about yourself, if you want to tell of course).

4. Your favorite song (It can be of any artists. Not only of The Vamps. I want this because it can help me in writing the imagine, maybe).

Just write in these details. I'll surely make one-shots for you.
You can also give me some ideas of Preferences, so I can write some.

And also I've started writing my new short story series "gang". I've started uploading the very first book in the series >> "gang /zm/ /au/" Please can you give it a try? It would mean a lot to me and I hope that you'll enjoy.

Okay bye!