Beautiful || Tristan One-Shot.

Title:

Beautiful || Tristan One-Shot.

Rating: Clean One-Shot.

Tag: Tristan, love, the vamps, insecure, beautiful, hate, fans, one-shot, meeting, cute.

Preview/Prologue: "She's not even beautiful!" A voice said when you were in a store buying some clothes for yourself. "Why the hell Tristan would ever date her? Look at her!" Another whisper came. You were sure that they were bunch of fan-girls and definitely didn't like Tristan dating you. It wasn't new for you. For the past three months you've been going all this and everyone says that it will change but tell now there's no such change you could see, else it has increased. "A slut, that's what I will define her as." Another girl's voice said louder than others, as if she wanted you to hear. You took a deep breathe and continued looking for a nice dress as today you had to go and meet Tristan's parents.

:: :: :: ::

"She's not even beautiful!" A voice said when you were in a store buying some clothes for yourself. "Why the hell Tristan would ever date her? Look at her!" Another whisper came.

You were sure that they were bunch of fan-girls and definitely didn't like Tristan dating you. It wasn't new for you. For the past three months you've been going all this and everyone says that it will change but tell now there's no such change you could see, else it has increased.

"A slut, that's what I will define her as." Another girl's voice said louder than others, as if she wanted you to hear. You took a deep breathe and continued looking for a nice dress as today you had to go and meet Tristan's parents.

You pulled out a black strapless dress which looked very delicate and not slutty. Suddenly a hand came and snatched the dress from you. "Don't you think you're too fat to wear that?" The girl said as her friends laughed along.

"N-no, it won't," You said out loud stuttering a little. The girls laughed again as another one of them said, "I didn't know that you stutter too." Your eyes went watery before you could do anything. These things weren't new to you. You get this a lot but it's kibd of unbearable at times. There rude comments sliced through your heart.

'Be strong! Don't make fun of yourself here. You're a strong girl,'  You kept repeating in your mind as you tried to stay capm and stop the tears from falling down. All you need to do is ignore them. But you knew that it affected you.

"Mind leaving my girl alone?" A very familiar voice said from behind you. You took a deep breathe again and somehow stopped the tear to roll down.

A strong arm came and wrapped around your waist. A kiss was placed on your cheeks and then lips. You turned around and buried your face in his chest.

"You girls have no rights to call someone names and insult her like this. And I even doubt if you're fans," Tristan said in his raging voice his arms still wrapped around your waist like it was shielding you from all the hate and everything.

"Such a baby... hiding under your boyfriend,"  girl from the group cooed l, laughing. The other girls gasped as  you turned around.

"I highly doubt that. Because everyone knows who's the baby here. Looks like you need a piece of mind. You snapped out at her.

Before she could say anything else, one of her friend dragged her out of the store.

"I'm really sorry (Y/N). We shouldn't have done something like that. I know it's low of us, but I hope you forgive us," The girl who snatched the dress from you said. You nodded slightly and gave them a small smile.

"And by the way this dress," she said giving it back to you and continuing, "...will look beautiful on you." You smiled and thanked her. The girls bid their byes and left the store. You turned around to face your man and smiled.

"I'm sorry. It all happened because of me..," You didn't let him complete and connected your lips to his. Your lips molded with his perfectly like some puzzle. "It wasn't your fault," you said pecking the corner of his lips.

"You should try that dress," Tristan said pulling you to the changing stalls. You went inside and changed into the dress which ended just above your knees. The dress was fantastic but you had a doubt if it looked pretty on you. You decided not to buy that dress.

Suddenly the stall door opened making you gasp. You mentally slapped yourself for not closing the door. "Wha- wow!" Tristan gasped as he saw you and his mouth opened. You blushed as it was sudden. He was going to probably yell at you for taking so much time.

"I'm just gonna change. It's not for me," you said pointing at the dress which laid perfectly on you. Tristan closes his mouth but opens again, "I'm not hearing any of that things. This dress looks perfect and beautiful on you." Before you say anything else he states, "I'm buying this dress for you. That's final and no arguments." He shuts the door so that you can change.

You lock the door this time and change into your clothes. You get out of the stall as Tristan wraps his arms around your waists.

"You're beautiful (Y/N). You're perfect for me," he says attaching his lips to yours. "I love you," he mumbles in between the kiss.

:: . :: . ::

A quick author's note: If anyone wants an one-shot with any of the boys you can ask me. Just comment or message me. I'll love to write a one-shot for you. Thanks for 200+ reads.

Happy Reading xx