Chapter 3: Love

It's only like 7 o'clock right now and my mom's in her room watching netflix or something and B/N is still gaming with his friends... What to do, what to do? Maybe I should wallow in self pity? No best not. How about a shower? I always feel better after a nice hot shower. Having made up my mind I collect my PJ's and put them on my bed then head towards the bathroom "I'm gonna have a shower!" I shout before entering the bathroom. I hear them both shout okay as I open the window a bit and turn the shower on. After a couple minutes in the shower I hear a noise. I wipe the shower door to see nothing, so I shrug it off and continue to go over the day's events.

Started out with a crappy morning, met Lisa, had a few awkward lessons, chatted with my friends, had some more awkward lessons and knocked into Michael. After school I knocked it Michael again, I guess we then became friends. Made food, then had dinner and I was gonna greet Michaels dad but my mom stopped me... So maybe I didn't have a bad day, maybe I'm just too sensitive and it was actually a good day. I need to stop making, there be something wrong and be normal. I decide internally as I turn off the water.

Opening the door and leaning over I grab my towel. I hear another noise, this time I notice it's from outside. Ignore it, stop wanting there to be something wrong. I wrap the towel around me and wipe down the shower walls. Now just go get dressed and watch some tiktoks. Can't message the group chat cause they'll be asleep. I mean Mia might be awake but best I leave her to actually sleep... I don't like being 7 hours behind.

Entering my room I turn on the light and close my door. Nah that's too bright, brighter than my future. I chuckle as I turn on my bedside lamp and go back to turn off my room light. Much better. I walk over to my bed, dropping my towel and putting my underwear and nighty on (When I say nighty I don't me *Nighty*, I mean like a long T-shirt with a pattern or print on it) As I finish putting my nighty on I can feel eyes on me, shaking my head, I ignore the feeling and leave the room with my towel.

I enter the bathroom, placing my towel over the large heated towel rack. I turn around and start brushing my teeth, quickly noticing how wide open the window is. "Hmm" I don't remember opening the window that much. I must not have been paying attention. As I finish up brushing my teeth, I lean over and close the window fully. Then head back to my room, turning the light off as I leave the room.

Heading back into my room, I grab my phone and jump onto my bed. Starting to scroll through tiktok. Going through the few things Liz sent me and the various things Mia and Kate have sent me. One of the things Mia sent me being the tiktok about Fredbear's Family Diner and it's other locations. Why did she suggest a kids diner of all places? I mean the animatronics are kinda cool but really? After a little more scrolling I start to doze off, and it doesn't take long for me to fall asleep.

Hearing some shuffling in my room, my body instinctively starts to wake up. "HMmm" I grumble rolling over. "Shhhhh, you need to sleep" I hear a masculine voice say. What? I start to open my eyes, but they stay droopy and sleepy. "Shhh, It's okay love. Rest now" He says again. Does he have a British accent? I feel his hand cup my right cheek, closing my eyes at his cold yet comforting touch. I curl up into his hand as I feel his lips graze my forehead. "HMmm" I grumble as his hand leaves my cheek, I start to open my eyes as he starts to talk again, "Shhh, Don't worry love, I'm right here. Roll over" He finishes, lifting my blankets as I roll over. Within a second I feel the bed dip and then two arms pull me in. "Sleep well, love" I hear his voice as I quickly drift off again.

"Y/N! Wake up! Why didn't you close the bathroom window after your shower?" My mom shouts, banging on my door then inviting herself in. I roll over, "But I-" She quickly cuts me off "I don't wanna hear it. Get up. You don't wanna be late" She says, leaving the room. As listen and get up I go to grab my phone, only to notice it's not there and it's not anywhere in my room. "Y/N!!" I hear B/N scream from downstairs. I rush downstairs almost tripping on my way down. "What? What's wrong?" I ask, entering the kitchen. "You drank my milkshake and hate half my packet of cookies!" he yells at me as our mom enters the room. "I didn't" I argue back. "Your phone is right next to the evidence!" he continues to yell. "But I-" our mom cuts me off.