Chapter 6: Dream, Love

We're sat quietly eating. It's rather peaceful. Well it is when we don't make eye contact and I look away awkwardly. "So how was school?" William asks. I look up at him with some food in my mouth. I put a hand in front of my mouth as I quickly swallow the food. "It was good, I guess. I've technically already finished highschool but I'm having to go to school since I'm within the age range." I explain with my hand still in front of my mouth. "That sucks" He comments, placing his elbows either side of his now empty plate. Lacing his fingers together and slowly resting his head on top. "Well it's just for another month and a bit" I say, removing my hand from in front of my mouth and placing the cutlery on the plate. I should probably do the dishes so my mom doesn't find out I had company.

I stand up and grab both mine and William's plate and move to the sink. I run some water and start to quickly wash the dishes. "So did you like the picture I sent you earlier, love?" William says right by my ear, gently placing his hands on my waist. I jump, almost dropping the plate I was cleaning, as I was NOT expecting that. "S-sorry?" I ask, quickly finishing the plate, I had been washing, and put it in the draining rack. He gently rests his chin on my shoulder. "I asked if you liked the picture, love." He says lowly, just above a whisper, turning his face a little towards my neck as his hands slowly drag up the sides of my torso; then right back down to my waist.

"I-it was a nice picture, yes." I answer, trying my best to quickly finish washing the forks. "That doesn't answer my question, love" He whispers, his hot breath fanning my neck. "W-well-" I cut myself off as I quickly slip out of his grip. I can feel how warm my face is. "H-how about we play some video games?" I ask, pulling my phone out of my pocket to check the time. Still had quite a while till my mom got home. "Sure love. Lead the way" William says with a small smile.

With that I quickly walk into the lounge and turn on the TV and plug B/N's switch into the TV. I grab the controllers and hand one to William. "I only really play minecraft on the switch. I don't really like any of the other games my brother has" I explain loading onto minecraft. "That's fine, love" William says, placing his hand on my knee for a second before going back to holding the controller. I soon realise that he has no clue how to play, so I end up slowly teaching him how to play. "This is so confusing. I quit" He huffs, placing the controller on the couch. To which I chuckle a bit. "It's not that confusing, you were doing pretty well" I smile, eyes still trained on the screen. William places his arm around the back of the couch, his hand resting on my left shoulder. "I've been playing for all of 30 minutes, while you've been playing for what? Years?" He asks. "Yeah, I have been playing for quite a few years" I chuckle, subconsciously leaning into his side, causing him to hold me a little tighter.

After a little while William gently holds my chin and guides me into a kiss. It was soft and sweet. His left hand slightly tangled in my hair where my head and neck meet. His right hand leaving my face and taking the controller from my hands instead, putting it next to the other controller. His lips were surprisingly soft. The kiss slowly becomes hungrier, more heated. He gently nips at my bottom lip causing me to let out a small gasp, and with that he deepens the kiss. 

He rotates his position in the seat so his left leg is now on the couch and he's facing me more. Just getting a better angle. He then removes his hands, moving them to my waist instead. Lifting me slightly and pulling me closer. I get the hint and move in the seat to be sat on Williams lap with my legs wrapped around his hips and waist loosely. Hanging my arms loosely around his neck, one hand soon in his hair. William's left arm wraps around my waist, his hand going slightly under my shirt and hoodie. His right hand cupping the side of my head and neck. 

He continues to kiss me passionately, my stomach doing flips. He kinda tastes like the mac and cheese we ate earlier, I try my best to not laugh at my train of thought. He moves us a bit and then slowly pushes me down onto the couch. His hands slowly drag up my sides as he trails soft kisses from my lips, along my jaw and down my neck. William's hands start to push my shirt and hoodie up. "W-william? Wait" I move my hands to his hands quickly as he slowly pulls away from my neck, just hovering over me slightly. "What's wrong, Love?" He asks, taking hold of my hands. "I- I've never done this." I blurt out "I mean I have to a certain extent. Like I've kissed and made out before but like I-" I trail off rather embarrassed. "I'm trying to say I'm a virgin" I finally say. 

"You're 18 and have never gone past making out?" He asks sceptically. "Well I have gone past making out, I just haven't done certain things... Most things." I blush out of embarrassment. "Okay, well what have you done?" He asks, still holding my hands. "Well I've obviously kissed and made out, and I've been fingered" I almost whisper the last part. "What was that, love?" He asks, leaning down and closer to me. "I-I've kissed, made out and been fingered" I say, looking away bright red. "So you've done almost nothing?" He asks, a little surprised. "Pretty much, why are you so surprised by that?" I ask, pushing him away and sitting up. "I don't know. You're gorgeous and I kinda have a hard time believing you haven't done anything at all." He answers.

"Actually, there was a situation with my first boyfriend. I wasn't ready to go all the way and he said that was fine, but then told everyone we had gone all the way. No one believed me that we hadn't and so I ended up just going along with it but saying he didn't even last a minute, or something like that" I explain. "Not even your friends?" He asks, taking my hand in his. "No, I tried to tell them a few times but while they said they believed me, they didn't really act like it. Then when I actually said I had they all said that they already knew. So" I trail off. "They're your friends. They should have believed you" William says, cupping my face with his right hand.I slowly lean into his touch. It felt so comforting. "Well they didn't and it's too late to correct it now." I say slowly pulling away.

It goes quiet, I don't think he knows what to say now. I've gone and made this awkward now. Here I go again making problems. I quickly cut off my train of thought. "Uh- I think now is a good time for me to head to sleep. I have school tomorrow and you probably have work" I say, standing up and turning off the switch and tv. "Yeah, probably a good idea, love" He says standing up as well. He follows me to the front door and puts his shoes on. "I'll text you later?" William almost asks. "Yeah, that'll be nice." I smile, opening the door. As he walks out the door, I spot his car. It's like a purple, grape colour. It kinda looks familiar. Again I'm not a car person so I have no clue what make or car it is. "Is that a popular make of car and colour?" I ask, leaning against the door frame.

William turns around to face me then looks to his car and back to me with a laugh. "I had no idea anyone else had the same car as me." He chuckles. "I just mean it looks familiar. Like I've seen it before" I try to explain. "Like I said before, I live a street over. You've probably seen my car a few times?" He says, offering a solution. "Maybe" I hum. "Anyway" William steps forward and places one hand on the top of the doorframe and the other gently on my waist. "I look forward to seeing you again, love" He says getting closer to my face with every word, just above a whisper by the time he stops just before touching my lips.

Our eyes locked. Staring at each other in anticipation. His eyes darting to my lips for a second before quickly going back to my eyes. Within a second his lips are locked with mine and our eyes are closed. Just in the moment. Then he pulls away. "Goodnight, love." William says in a low voice, sending butterflies to flutter around in my stomach. "Goodnight" I smile as he walks off, getting in his car. He gives me a slight wave as he drives off.

I close and lock the door. Turning all the lights off and heading upstairs to bed. I'll call the girls in the morning. Once my head hits the pillow I'm out. However I have another amazing dream. Like the last dream, I wake to shuffling coming from somewhere in my room. And just like last time, I don't see him properly. As I stir, I feel his hand cup my face. "Hello, love." He whispers as I feel his thumb brush over my cheek. "I've missed you, love." He whispers, his warm breath fanning over my lips. I slowly open my eyes, it's mostly a blur. "I missed you too." I reply, closing my eyes again and lifting my hand to also cup his face as he hovers half above me. "That warms my heart, love" He whispers before gently lowering his lips to mine, in a soft and gentle kiss.

It was only short before he pulled away and I whined a little in protest. Very much still half asleep. He lifts up the blankets and climbs under with me. However this time he places himself more so on top of me, resting his head on my chest with my legs either side of his waist and hips. After we've gotten comfortable I feel him start to mess with a few strands of my hair as I drift back to sleep.