Prologue

Throughout the whole worlds, there are many stories of many different species, either large and small.

Each have their own uniqueness of existence throughout the cosmos.

They all have their place to belong, destinies made to be fulfilled, all but except for one.

This type of race isn't supposed to exist in the first place and yet they do.

Nobodies, with the 'N' being capital, it's a name.

A name given to beings who are created from the remnants of a lost body and soul of someone with a strong will, someone who have fallen and lost their hearts to darkness and became a Heartless, creatures of said Darkness.

Nobodies are generally nothing more than the empty shell of who they once were before.

They have no Hearts of their own.

They have their memories from when they were whole, but only remnants of it but yet they can't feel any emotions. So they have to rely on said memories to fake them.

They neither exist on the realms of Light or Darkness, they exist in between, in the Twilight.

As mentioned that they are created from nothingness, they are destined to fade back into it.

For that, they truly aren't meant to exist, they don't understand what it means to have a heart.

Which brings the question to why?

Why do they even exist at all, if they're meant to fade back in the end?

Those were the thoughts of Roxas, a Nobody.

He was shown floating in what appears to be nothing but a white void.

He awoke in this void after his final encounter with his Somebody, Sora.

The Nobody had mixed feelings about meeting Sora again. He knew that he had to.

But... honestly? Roxas wished he didn't have too and yet he still did it and resigned to his fate.

He thought he was ready for everything, but what Sora said next to him surprised him.

Sora: No. Roxas you're you. We are not the same. I wanted to tell you that. That you deserve as much as I do to be your own person.

Those words... It hit Roxas hard as he was surprised, getting over his shock, he could only give Sora a small smile.

Trusting his Other to give him the chance that he never could have. But.... it was too late for him and he knew what he had to do.

He gave Sora the only things he had left in his existence.

His Memories.

The memories that were important to him as considering he cherished it all the most, his memories of Twilight Town. His friends, Hayner, Pence and Odette.

Sadly they were all fake as he was, nothing but virtual, the only thing he considered real was his time with the Organization.

Although he didn't really have that many good memories there besides his time with Axel, but he wasn't exactly his only friend.

Before their deaths, Roxas manages to formed a kind of companionship with Marluxia, Zexion and surprisingly Larxene, despite her attitude.

Then later on, he considered Luxord as a friend due to him being each to talk to and truthfully he was saddened for his death, killed by Sora, seeing one of the few memories he saw within his Somebody.