Chapter 5: Welcome to Ever After High

Male Narrator: Another new day has started in Ever After High. As mentioned before this was a school where young Fairytales study and train for their destinies set out for them—

Female Narrator: A school that helps them to greatly succeed and follow their parents footsteps.

Male Narrator: Would it give you wrinkles if you let me do this?

Female Narrator: Yes.

Male Narrator: Grrr...

______________________________________________

{~Day 54~}

Currently Roxas was seen standing in front of the school.

Although he could had arrive here yesterday but instead took a day rest in an Inn and go in the next morning.

Which brings him here, he was surprised to see how big this place upon closer look.

Roxas: For a school! I didn't think it would be a castle... built upon a giant tree too.

Heading inside, Roxas notice that he had some onlookers staring at him but he couldn't blame them.

He's someone they haven't see around here, added to the fact he's wearing his coat with his hood on makes him stand out more.

Ignoring their stares Roxas looks around the place and couldn't help but be amazed by the structures, hell there was even a Giant here and it shocked him at how huge this place really is!

Roxas then stops looking around as he has more matters to attend to.

He has to meet someone named Milton Grimm, the Headmaster of this place and frankly Roxas doesn't know where to look.

Sighing he has only one choice.

Ask for directions.

Looking around there were still many people looking at him but they all look away when he looks their way making him sigh.

But then he saw a goth like girl looking alone so he took this as a chance.

Roxas: Um excuse me.

Raven jumps a bit in surprise as slowly she looks behind to see a Hooded person talking to her.

Raven: A-Are you talking to me?

She asked making sure.

Roxas: Uh yeah, sorry for calling out to you but can you please help me.

Raven: O-Oh yeah what is it?

Roxas: Can you lead me to Headmaster's office? I have something to do there and this place is.... quite big as I'm pretty sure I'll get lost in it.

Roxas sheepishly rubs the back of his head as Raven laughs.

Raven: Sure! I don't have anything to do anyway, come on it's this way.

She begins leading him towards the room as he follows after.

Raven: By the way, I'm Raven, Raven Queen, Daughter of.. the Evil Queen?

She hesitantly said the last part, afraid that this new guy would turn away but...

Roxas: Oh I'm Roxas.. just Roxas..

... he just nonchalantly introduced himself back without even a sense of shock towards her which bewildered Raven.

Raven: Um did you not hear me or something?