Chapter 7: Curiosities

All: YOUR KNIGHT!?

Many were now in complete shock as before Roxas could further explain, the clock went off as Lunchtime was over and seeing this many started leaving not wanting to be late for their next class but there whispers around about Roxas and Apple.

Sighing Roxas facepalms at this.

Apple: Did I do something wrong?

She asked confused in Roxas annoyed expression.

Roxas: Well I was hoping to lay low Ms. White but at this point I don't care anymore.

Apple: Oh um... Yeah sorry hehe but please no need to be formal, call me Apple!

Roxas: Right... Apple.

Apple: Well I gotta go! Don't wanna be late!

She then left while waving at them with smile as they slowly wave back.

Raven: Um Roxas, when she means her Knight, does she mean you and her are together?

Roxas: Oh, yeah we are.

Raven hearing this was more shock but...

Roxas: Her Mother Snow White asked me to be Apple's bodyguard and also not a Knight okay.

Raven: Oh,now that makes much more sense?

She couldn't help but be relieved which confused her. Why did that made her happy?

Wait.... could she be? Nah she's overthinking it.

Raven: Anyway what's your next class Roxas?

Roxas hearing this brought out the list for his next class.

Roxas: Alright, my next class is....

____________________________________________

Roxas: ..... Grimmnastics. What a weird name for a class. But then again I never wet to school anyway somi guess... it's normal?

Roxas was now on his second class which to other students was 3rd period and he was back in the field track as there he saw his class with the Teacher who was called Mr. Gingerbreadman, a literal person made of said cookie.

Mr. Gingerbreadman: Ah Mr. Roxas there you are! Here I thought you were gonna be late for your first day.

Roxas: Sorry I nearly lost my way here.

Mr. Gingerbreadman: Well that aside! The Class already know who you are due to your fight with Knight so let's start class!

Roxas just nodded as he went to stand beside a girl with dark brown hair with white streaks and was wearing a red hood.