5

A week later. | 8pm

"Who the fuck even did that to you?" Asian asked, watching Von clean the bullet wound on his shoulder.

He didn't respond, pouring hydrogen peroxide on the sewed up wound to sanitize it.

"Do you want me to leave or something? You ain't really been fucking with me lately." She frowned at him.

"Yeah, I do actually. Bye." He said as he dabbed it with a cotton pad.

"Von what do you want from me? Pussy? That's it?" She folded her arms, and he chuckled.

"Nah that shit ain't never hit like it was 'posed to. You good for head though ma I ain't even gone hood you." He shrugged, and her frown deepened.

"I fucking hate you. Hope the next hope kill yo dumbass." She said, walking out his bathroom, then his room, and then his house.

He looked at his face, his lip had healed, though his eye was still red. Somehow, Kaisyn had punctured a nerve in his eye, making it bleed from the inside.

He'd never felt a pain so severe in his life. That shit hurt bad, and pouring healing drops in everyday hurt even worse, like a burning sensation.

He had a hosting in two hours and was planning to cancel because he didn't feel like being on the blogs with false narratives.

His phone buzzed, and he looked down, seeing a message from the promoter who had texted to cancel.

They'd upped the price from $45,000 to $60,000, making him smack his lips cause there was no way he was turning down sixty grand.

Von walked out to his room, a towel around his waist, fresh out the shower.

He opened his dresser, pulling on a pair of boxers, then finished getting dressed.

Once he was done, he grabbed his eye drops, tossing his head back, letting it drip in his right eye, hissing.

"Fuck." He clenched his eye shut, using his hand to fan the excess.

After he relaxed, he grabbed his phone, putting a gun on his waist, and then he left his house.

He'd made it to the club in about twenty minutes, and he got out of his car, walking towards the back door.

"V Roy, glad you made it." The promoter, EJ, dapped him up.

"Fasho. Where da' bag at?" Von asked, referring to his payment for the hosting.

EJ passed him an LV duffel bag, and Von unzipped it, before nodding at the stacks of cash.

"Von, you wanna take pictures?" The photographer, Kenari, asked, and he shrugged.

He sat down on a cushioned bench, the duffel bag beside him as he turned his hat to the side.

He flexed his grills as she snapped pictures of him, Von doing different poses.

"Got me posing like a lil bitch." He chuckled, picking up his bag as his phone buzzed, the pics being sent to him.

"They came out nice." She said as Von posted on his Instagram.

He saw that a fan page of Chicago gang beef had commented on his picture, and he clicked the page, just because.

In the bio was a few tagged heavy hitters of Chicago, and his eyes scanned across the name 'Yani'. He clicked her page, biting his lip as he scrolled through her pictures.

He didn't know why he was attracted to her after what she'd did to his brother, his father, as well as himself. But he liked her. It was confusing.

He went to her most recently posted picture, licking over his lips as he chuckled at her caption.