7

A week later.

"Love me forever don't ever get tired of me. Why the fuck would you lie to me?" Kaisyn mumbled, singing along with Yfn Lucci as she wiped down her walls.

She'd been finding random things to do to occupy herself because she didn't want to be round anybody.

Her walls weren't even dirty, at least not enough to where she could see, but yet, she still cleaned them.

The song switched, and she rolled her hips to the beat, laughing to herself.

"I'll beat that pussy up first, I'll beat that pussy up worse. I'll make you nut in that skirt. I'll do the back move while you rubbin' on my tattoos." She sung, her hands in the air as she danced, still laughing.

She hummed along with the song, wringing out her towel in the fabuloso solution, her mind drifting off to Von.

The last few days had been confusing as hell for her. At random moments she'd catch herself thinking about the last time she'd saw him.

Remembering his hand gliding down her opening as he left soft kisses on her neck, had her going crazy every time she thought about it.

She still couldn't believe that it happened, that she'd let him get that far. She was surprised as hell, and she didn't know if she wanted it to go further that night or not.

Since it'd happened, there were times that she'd catch herself wanting to stop being so mean and stuck up towards him.

But there were other times when she remembered what he did to her, to her twin brother. And then, the thought of even hating him just a little bit less completely flew out the window.

Every part of her hated that boy. She didn't know why it was so hard to let it go. She wouldn't never be able to forget, nor forgive him for what happened to Jaisyn.

And she knew that Von was right. When you signed up for the streets, you agreed to everything that came along with it.

Kaisyn and Jaisyn got into so much trouble as kids, but she would've never thought that her brother would be the one on the opposite side of the gun.

She still didn't know what happened that day. She wasn't sure if she wanted to know. She didn't like thinking about the fact that her best friend was dead.

On some days, she wished that she was there with him. To either die with him, or protect him from dying, she didn't know which. She'd just wished she was there.

She missed him like hell. She was her brother's baby, and she wasn't sure if she'd ever find somebody to love her the way he did.

She began to get emotional, washing her hands as tears brimmed in her eyes. Sometimes she wished she was more open, she hated keeping things in, but she didn't know how, nor who-to open up to.

She walked to her room, climbing under her covers, pulling them all the way over her body.

She hated being alone, it was the worst feeling in the world and she wouldn't wish it on anybody. Everybody needed somebody, and her somebody was dead. She didn't think she'd ever get over it.

That's why she didn't want to forgive Von. He'd took the person that meant the most away from her, and she didn't know how to recover.

Kaisyn didn't like how recently he'd started acting as if everything was good, as if what had happened-didn't.

She became upset at the fact that she'd let him touch her body the way that he did, she didn't know why she did that, but she was upset.

Kaisyn flipped her covers off of her, grabbing her phone and her car keys, walking to her garage after putting her crocs on.