26

Two weeks later.

"Bitch zon't zo it. Zon't fucking zo it." Kaisyn frowned at Promise, her best friend-who Kai damn near forgot about.

"I think I'm gonna zo it." She smirked, before pressing send on her phone, and both of them screamed as she threw it.

"Bitch I said don't! Oh my god he gone get you." Kaisyn busted out laughing, and Promise shrugged.

"Cause I know he with a bitch. It's been three hours, no 'I'm busy' text or nothin'? Yeah okay bitch I got something for you." She shrugged again, and Kaisyn chuckled.

"It's justified, but Comethazine crazy. So when he come and kill you, ima sit back and watch because you knew better." Kaisyn told her, and she laughed.

"I love my man so bad. If he giving that dick away he won't have to kill me cause ima kill myself first." Promise sat back against her pillow, grabbing a slice of pizza from the open box between them.

"This the first nigga you haven't cheated on. I would say I'm proud, but I don't believe you." Kaisyn said, making her laugh again.

"And that's why you the bestie because I have cheated. But I only cheated with text. Not in person, so it doesn't count." She bit into her pizza, and Kaisyn laughed.

"As long as he don't find out, it didn't even happen foreal." Kaisyn shrugged, grabbing a wing and looking up at the TV, the two of them watching Bad Girls Club.

"On g-you not finna answer that?" Promise chuckled, pointing to Kaisyn's phone as it rung, 'Baby' flashing on her screen.

"No. I told him I was with you. He don't want nothing my baby just clingy." She said as she dipped her wing in a cup of ranch.

"'My baby' is so cute. I never seen you like this before best friend. He must be special." Promise smiled big, happy for Kaisyn.

"He is, I swear on my brother. I didn't believe him when he said he got me, but he really do P, like foreal. And he pays so much attention to me, like he'll see that I liked something on Twitter, and boom I got that shit within a day."

"And he done learned how I be feeling through my body language too. Like I'll bite the skin on my bottom lip, and he be like 'you mad ain't you?' And I be like yup cause I do be mad." Kaisyn smiled, and Promise laughed, shaking her head.

"It's just different. I never had somebody like love me, all of me. Like he love the way I think, the way I move and how I talk. He show me that me and him could do things together, make decisions together. Bitch! He got me fucking praying." Kaisyn told her, and she gasped loudly.

"No bitch." She dramatically spoke, making Kaisyn laugh.

"Yes girl. And not so much as praying, but like manifesting, cause he know I don't really fuck wit' big G and shit." Kaisyn said, and Promise laughed.

"What you mean? Like writing stuff down type manifest?" She asked, and Kaisyn shook her head.

"Okay so I'll be like 'damn I'll never get this or I'll never do that' and then he make me say 'I will have this, I will do that'. He hate when I talk negatively. He tell me believe that I already got what I want, and it's gone come to me. Shit like that."

"Or when I'm sad, he be like 'tell yourself I'm not finna let this affect my day'. Like he tell me to speak positively, so that positive shit happens. You know?" Kaisyn looked over at her, before laughing at the pout on her face.

"You sound so happy when you talk about him best friend. I'm so happy for you, you been needing a love like this. Well not need, but you can really tell the positive effect he has on you. I love him for you." Promise told her, and Kaisyn smiled, eating another wing.