16

Two weeks later.

"I don't want you to go. Don't leave me pleaseeee." Kaisyn whined, holding around Von's neck.

"I'm just finna hit the stu real quick. Just come wit' me." He chuckled, currently laying on her bed with her on top of him.

"You know I ain't tryna be public with you yet. You ain't slick nigga." She smirked, and he laughed.

"Well stay here by yourself." He shrugged, and she rolled her eyes.

"Okay well just stay til I fall asleep then." She kissed all over his face, and he laughed, kissing her back once she kissed his teeth.

"I love yo kisses." He gripped her ass, kissing her cheek.

"I love you." She mumbled softly, and his eyes immediately locked on hers, his hands traveling up her body to wrap around her waist.

"Foreal?" He searched her eyes, a relaxed expression on her face.

"You showing me something different, and I hope to God that this shit ain't fake, that you really here for me. You are so patient with me, and I ain't really let that happen to me before-." She paused, wiping under her eyes.

"The last three weeks you done spent every single day with me, holding me like I belong with you, calling me pretty whenever you can, telling me you love me everyday. I'm falling in love with myself because of you Kyzeir. And I'm falling in love with you." She sniffed, and he wiped her face for her, making her smile.

"I'm just hoping that this is real, that you don't ever leave me because I need you, and I need your love. I wanna feel that everyday, so don't leave me, and don't let no pussy ass nigga take you from me." She mumbled, finishing.

Von grabbed her face, softly kissing her, and she lowly moaned, rubbing her fingers through his freshly redone dreads, courtesy of her.

"I love you so much. Let me be here for you and I promise I got you. I ain't going nowhere baby. You so damn beautiful, and you getting better every day. I'm proud of you." He pecked her lips twice,watching her smile grow.

"Thank you. I love you more sexy face." She kissed his forehead, and his heart fluttered, his arms secure around her as she laid her face in his neck.

"We should watch Sing 2 when you come back. I seen on tiktok.." Kaisyn began to quietly ramble to him, something she did whenever she was sleepy.

He rubbed her back, slightly rocking her in his arms, listening to her ramble about nothing as he put her to sleep.

The two of them had spent the last three weeks with each other, every single day. They'd blocked everything out, only focused on each other.

They spent the days having at home dates or just chilling, and during the night they held each other as they slept, their bond growing deeper everyday.

By now, he knew Kaisyn like the back of his hand. It was still some things she wasn't ready to open up about, but Von was grateful for the things she did allow him to learn about her.

Furthermore, it was vice versa. Von was an open book to her, telling her damn near everything there was to know about him.

He loved her a lot, and it made him happy to hear the same words from her, and be able to feel the meaning with it.

Kaisyn was his baby, and though he could never replace her brother, he would do his best to be there for her and care for her the same way Jaisyn did.

He knew that was all she wanted, the love and sense of security she felt from her twin brother. She just wanted somebody to be there for her, no matter how hard she tried to push them away.