CHAPTER 1

NEXT DAY

Today's off in school so Beomgyu and I have decided to go on a date. I'm so excited to spend time with each other. It's been a while since we went somewhere together. I remember last time we went together was few months ago at a candle light dinner but it was interrupted by those hungry zombies , but this time we have decided to spend time together without anyone's disturbance.

I stretched out a bit and went to restroom for my routine. I took a quick shower and wore the dress Beomgyu bought me last time we went to shopping.

After admiring my beauty I went outside shutting my room's door. I decided to have something light in my breakfast as who knows what all we are gonna eat in our date.

I grabbed a bottle of choco milk along with some candies.

Y/N : mom , I'm going out with Beomgyu. I'll be back by evening.

Mom : okay , stay safe.

I was extremely happy and excited about the date and maybe we could kiss .

TIME SKIP

Before I could knock on the door he was already standing there.

So hot

Beomgyu : looking pretty , princess.

Y/N : you're looking handsome too , prince.

With that we intervened our hands together and walked in the streets.

Y/N : where are we going ?

Beomgyu : it's a secret.

I pouted and he only chuckled making me pout even bigger.

.

I am sitting on the bench in the park and Beomgyu is buying ice cream for me since I love it. We want our date to be simple , sweet and full of fluffs. H came back and gave me my ice cream before pecking my cheek.

After I was done eating , I looked at him who was already looking in my eyes deeply.

Y/N : What happened baby ?

Beomgyu : You got something here.

He crouched towards me a little and the next thing I felt was him licking my lips from the side making me blush as fuck.

He giggled and got up. I got up too and fixed my dress and then intervened my hands with him again. We looked at each other again and then chuckled.

While we were walking in the street , we saw a bunch of boys coming towards us. Some of them were looking at me with a strange look.

Just then Beomgyu pulled me to his side and held me by my waist. He glared at those boys with a look of ' dare to look at her again ' . I felt safe.

CINEMA HALL

He was by the counter checking out tickets. He nodded to the ticket checker before coming towards me smiling. He held our Coke and popcorn and we made our way towards the hall.

Once we were settled there , the lights dimmed and the next thing I felt was someone whispering in my ear.

Beomgyu : You look hot today baby.

His deep voice gave me shivers through my spine and I cleared my throat before playfully hitting his arm. He giggled.

In less than two minutes , the movie was started. I don't know the genre and which movie we were seeing because he didn't told me.

Time passed by and it was the end of movie. I assumed so.

It was a scene where the male lead of the movie was dying and the female lead was crying badly. Their love story was incredible. I had tears in my eyes too. Beomgyu held my hand in his and stroked his thumb on it. He looked at me and smiled but this smile was not his usual. This smile looked like a mixture of sadness and guiltiness. I couldn't understand it.

When the movie ended , there was a pin drop silence in the hall. I hugged beomgyu and cried as I was too touched by the movie. I dug my face in his chest and sobbed.

Y/N : you will never leave me , right ?

He spoke nothing but stroked my hair.

Beomgyu : why are you asking me this babe ?

Y/N : answer already.

He pulled me out of the hug and stare deep into my eyes assuring everything is fine. His gaze somehow comforted me but I need my answer.

Y/N : beomgyu , you'll never leave me , right ?

He just smiled again before speaking.

Beomgyu : We don't know what's our destiny right ? Let us just enjoy the time we have got. Let's live the present and whatever will happen in the future , happen.

My heart kinda clenched at his words but didnt show. I know something is wrong.

He is hiding something.

I just hummed.

A/N : alright I can finally write bEOmgyu without any mistake ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ . Still if you'll see bOEmgyu anywhere , correct me ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ .

Also

BEOMGYU IN BROWN MULLET ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ .