CHAPTER 12

Y/N's POV

I brought Beomgyu to the guest room. Closing the door behind me, I smashed my lips on his holding him by his neck. I sucked on his lips but he didn't kiss me back.

I looked at him with tears welled up in my eyes. He was giving a cold look.  At this point, I was deeply disappointed. I lost the hopes that we'll get back together. I felt my throat closing up and tears rolled down my cheeks.

Y/N : Beomgyu? Do you really not remember me?

He didn't say anything.

So, I lost.

I backed away from him and looked down disheartened. I turned back and before I could take a step forward, he pulled me and connected his lips with mine. His lips were warm and soft.

Our bodies were pressed together heatedly against the wall, breathing heavily as our lips pressed together.  I could taste our shared breath, feel the thud of our combined heartbeat.

We parted away and looked at each other.

Y/N : B-Beomgyu-

I couldn't speak because of my rushing emotions. He also didn't let me speak and kissed me again. He picked me up and laid me down on the bed. He then got on top of me. Our tongues tangled and went to war in our locked mouths, battling madly for dominance.

After minutes of our deep and passionate kiss, we parted away and he got me on top of him. He hugged me tightly with his arms around my waist. We both didn't say anything and felt each other's warmth. This was so far the best moment of my life.

But maybe, it was not accepted to the divines. My chest started hurting badly and I couldn't help but wince hard. I held my chest and tried to take a long breath since it was getting hard to breathe.

Beomgyu : Y/N? Is everything okay?

Before I could say anything, a sharp sting of pain hit me and I couldn't hear nor see anything.

AUTHOR'S POV

Y/N went unconscious with Beomgyu having no idea what just happened. Beomgyu picked Y/N up and rushed outside.

In the not-so-crowded hall, he was rushing with Y/N lying unconscious in his arms. Heeseung saw them and ran towards them.

Heeseung : Sir, is everything okay?

Beomgyu : Get my car started. We need to rush to the hospital.

Heeseung : Alright sir.

Heeseung opened the door of the car and placed Y/N carefully on the back seat on Beomgyu's lap. Heeseung started the car and drove to the hospital.

.

Both of them rushed inside. The nurses along with the spot boys took Y/N to the ward. Beomgyu and Heeseung were panting heavily.

Heeseung : What and how did this happen?

Beomgyu : I don't know. She fainted all of a sudden.

Beomgyu : Heeseung, you should go back. I will stay here.

Heeseung : But you have meetings to attend tomorrow.

Beomgyu : This is fucking more important than those damned meetings.

Heeseung : A-Alright sir.

Heeseung left the place. Beomgyu sat on the benches outside the ward. He was crying.

After waiting too long, Doctors came out of the ward. He asked for the patient's guardian.

Beomgyu : I'm the guardian. How's s-she ?

Doctor :  The blockage has increased in her artery. She might have had a stroke.

Beomgyu : Can I go see her?

Doctor : Yes, you can.

Beomgyu went inside the ward. His eyes filled up with tears as he looked at the pale body.

Beomgyu sat beside her and held one of her hands.

BEOMGYU'S POV

Tears rolled down my eyes seeing her in such condition. I felt guilty. I regretted not speaking to her nicely for once. I should have confessed everything to her earlier.

Beomgyu : Y/N, are you listening to me? I'm sorry Y/N. I missed you so much my love. I'm sorry for not telling you earlier. I didn't know things would turn this way.

I hugged her hand and cried myself out. There, I felt her hands curling up. I looked up to her immediately and she was lying with her eyes half opened. She looked at me weakly and smiled.

This smile has lots of pain behind it. And only she knew about it. How pathetic of you, Beomgyu.

Beomgyu : Y/N.

I couldn't speak between the cry.

Y/N : Don't cry Beomgyu. It breaks me.

She spoke weakly and I controlled myself not to cry.

Beomgyu : What's all this Y/N?

Y/N : Beomgyu.

She paused a while.

Y/N : It's angina pectoris.

.

Boyfriend coded, ethereal and what else !! An art of perfection he is