It's good to see you again

***

This day is not their typical after-practice day. Somehow, the three uncrowned kings, namely; Mibuchi Reo, Hayama Kotarou, and Nebuya Eikichi, managed to convince their phantom player, Mayuzumi Chihiro, to invite them to his apartment. As the Captain and have nothing else to do at the moment, Akashi Seijuro decided to tag along too. The convincing goes on like this.

("No"

"Mayu-chan, come on. As a team we should also hang out too."

"Who says I want to hang out with you guys?"

"That's hurt Mayu-nee. Anyways, your apartment is the most convenient one cause yours is spacious and near from here!"

"No"

"Mayuzumi-san, do you think you can't stop them?"

"Damn you all. As long as you don't mess around my apartment."

"Mayuzumi apartment it is then!")

"I can't believe Mayu-chan agreed," Mibuchi said happily as they walked behind Akashi on their way to Mayuzumi's apartment.

"Are you excited too, Captain? We're going to eat, watch movies, and play!" Hayama said and then he asked Akashi.

"That I am, Hayama. Just call me Akashi in things unrelated to basketball." Akashi said with his superior tone that command you to follow his orders.

"I'm hungry. I wonder what Mayuzumi will cook later." Nebuya added that got an eye roll from Mibuchi and a good laugh from Hayama that simply says, "You're always hungry. What's new?"

A little more walk, turn, and finally, they already arrive at their destination. Since the spare key was given to Mibuchi, he's the one to open the door, let Akashi walk in first, and then all of them next. As they look around the apartment, they are not surprised at how organized everything is. Mayuzumi even has a bookshelf in the corner with all his light novels and figurines. Nonetheless, the apartment is really spacious and can actually fit a family of three.

Their musing suddenly stops when they notice that the door which leads to the only room in the apartment is opening slowly. Everyone holds their breath and waits for who or what may come out. As everyone knows, Mayuzumi lives only by himself and no one else, not even a pet.

"Mou... maybe Mayu-chan have a lover!"

"A ghost? Is there a ghost here?"

"I feel like we are invading their privacy."

"Interesting."

"Chihi.... welcome home," A very monotonous voice grumbles incomprehensibly. The four stop as a very sleepy baby blue-haired boy stands before them, rubbing his eyes 'cutely.'

He's wearing a long-sleeved shirt that is too big for his size, probably Mayuzumi's, black short that is a little hidden by the shirt he's wearing, and has his hair standing everywhere. What ridiculous yet still cute bed hair!

Their eyes went wide when they recognized who exactly this person was. At the door that leads to Mayuzumi's bedroom stand one Kuroko Tetsuya, the phantom player of Seirin High. The former sixth man and phantom player of Teikou. The one who strives hard and shows that his basketball, his team basketball, can win against the prodigies called Generation of Miracles.

The four were utterly shocked as they watched Kuroko rub off his sleepiness and slowly sink in the fact that they were in front of him, not Mayuzumi (or Chihiro as he grumbled earlier). He blinked at them, recalling their names, and said.

"Hello. Mibuchi-san, Hayama-san, Nebuya-san, and Akashi-kun. It's nice to see you again, but I didn't expect to see you all here." Kuroko politely greeted them, not minding the four who's currently having an internal conflict.

"Ah... we managed to convince Mayu-chan to let us ' hang out' here... just earlier," Mibuchi answered, full of the uncertainty of the situation.

"I see. Please excuse me. I'll make myself more presentable first." Kuroko said, then he bowed down and went inside the room. Mayuzumi room, again.

"That's Kuroko Tetsuya right Akashi? Your former teammate? Why... what is he doing here?" Hayama rambled as he took the situation in.

"That's right. And I also don't know why he's here." Akashi answers dryly, eyes still locked at the door. Staring as if he could see behind the wall, and it will give him all the answers he needed at the moment.

"Maybe they are boyfriends. Though I thought Mayuzumi is into girls." Nebuya said that earn surprise realization gasps from Mibuchi and Hayama. At the same time, Akashi then turned to him and glared, a glare that promised death. Wait, is Akashi's other eye turning yellow? Dearest Kami, please no.

"I'm not really against it, and I'm really happy for Mayu-chan if that's the situation, but ... isn't Kuroko-chan uhm a little younger? I kind of see him as a cute little brother..." Mibuchi said, gone was the basketball genius and now replaced by a very conflicted teenager.

"Well yeah, now that you mention it."

"He's the same age as Akashi."

"I didn't know Mayu-nee likes younger."

Akashi is now fuming mad. The situation is so absurd for him. In fact, he actually has all rights to be angry right now.

Once upon a time, when they were young and just starting not a Miracles yet, he wooed the Seirin phantom player. He wooed Kuroko Tetsuya, courted him, and made him his. Kuroko Tetsuya is Akashi's, just like the fact that Akashi Seijuro is absolute. After what happened back at Teikou, the Generation of Miracles, and the fallout, the two of them simply didn't talk about their relationship. It means they never break up, and Kuroko Tetsuya, sweet innocent Tetsuya, is still Akashi's boyfriend and no one else. They are each other first boyfriends, and Akashi promises that they will be each other love for eternity.

He knows that Tetsuya is still aware of the fact that he still has a boyfriend. He's still Akashi's Boyfriend. And Tetsuya is not that type of person. He will not cheat. He'll end their relationship first before meeting someone else. The thought of Tetsuya ending their relationship made Akashi furiously mad. He can't have that. Akashi always gets what they want, and he like no one else but Kuroko Tetsuya. Mine. Tetsuya is Mine.

So whatever purpose Kuroko have to be in Mayuzumi's apartment, sleeping in Mayuzumi's bedroom while also wearing Mayuzumi's clothes, he must know.