A time well spent with Rakuzan Team.

***

After a few moments, everything is settled. Hayama comes back happily after his call with Kiyoshi, smiling stupidly while typing in his phone endlessly. It seems that Kiyoshi indeed give him Izuki's phone number, and the notification sounds that come from Hayama's phone indicate that Izuki is replying to his messages. Good for him.

Then Mayuzumi and Nebuya serve the food, and everyone actually likes it. Mayuzumi is a good cook. Akashi notices how Kuroko is eating more than his average amount of meals. But well, it may be because of the occasional glare Mayuzumi gives to Kuroko whenever he's about to say that he's done eating. During the meal, everyone asks questions from one another, but the question Kuroko received is tripled. There's also a laugh from here and there. The six of them are actually quite comfortable, and they simply know each other more. Mayuzumi admits that he enjoys their hangout, most likely because of his little brother's presence. At the end of the meal, Akashi and Kuroko volunteer to clean up the table while Hayama says he'll wash the dishes. He did it while having a smitten look, eyes seemed far away, and he was humming some song. His actions can be mistaken as Shun returning his feelings, but of course, that's impossible. It's too fast. Hayama is just too happy that he gets to talk to Shun.

After a while, everyone is back in the living room. They play different games, such as Mayuzumi's game console (Akashi with most wins and Kuroko with lots of losses). Then they play card games (Mayuzumi win this). And spin the bottle with funny and challenging dares and questions.

"Kou-chan, go invite Izuki on a date now. Put the call on speaker!" (Hayama got rejected. Apparently, Shutuko and Seirin will have a practice match for that day. Hayama insists on waiting 'til the practice match is over).

"Go send a pickup line to Seirin captain, Mibuchi." (How Mibuchi has Hyuga's number. No one had a clue).

"Who would you pick as your favorite former teammates, Akashi?" (Kuroko, I told you he is everyone's favorite.)

"Have you read some explicit book, Mayu-nee?" (Yes. The killing method is very well written and is in complete detail.)

But everything seems to turn into something else when both Akashi and Kuroko are picked continuously, and the two keep choosing truth.

"Have you been in love?" (Yes)

"Is your first love still the one you love now?" (Yes)

"Are you seeing someone?" (Yes)

"When did you meet this person?" (Middle School)

"How about you Kuroko-kun, do you still love your first love?" (Yes)

When Akashi heard his Tetsuya's answer, he smiled. That's his cue. That's all he needs. He'll fix this. The bottle then again stops and points to him. He chose Dare. It was Mayuzumi who should give Akashi's dare. He's suspicious about his little brother and his little daredevil captain's answer. The warning signs are there, but he can't figure it out.

"Akashi, go call your special someone and say you love them." Mayuzumi dares while looking at Akashi. Somehow, Mayuzumi can feel his little brother shift in mood. As they watch Akashi get his phone, he can feel the barely-there fidgeting in Tetsuya's part. Mayuzumi then realizes that his little brother's nervousness is not because of Akashi but how he (Mayuzumi) would react. What is there to know?!?