You see, I'm doing fine.

****

After buying all the needed ingredients with the right amount to feed his so-called visitors that sees his apartment as a Hangout place, who invited themselves in his apartment, Mayuzumi Chihiro, the only third-year starting member of Rakuzan Basketball Team- Rakuzan phantom player, is now on his way back.

Damn, those bastards even had the audacity to make him cook for them. So frustrating! Only if he didn't make a promise to him about making friends, he's not putting any effort here at all! That midget is so demanding, almost the same as the red hair midget captain he has. Well, at least his midget is more tolerable and lovable than Akashi is.

See? Just thinking about him made his nerves calm down. Maybe he'll call him later, and the two of them will spend the whole night just talking to each other. Mayuzumi's internal frown turns into an inner smile now (heh, with his perfect blank face, there's no way you'll know what expression he has at the moment)

Now going back to what's bothering him earlier, he let the four go to his apartment first. He's not against the idea because whatever Hayama and Nebuya try to mess with his place, Akashi and Mibuchi are there to stop and scold them. However, he didn't expect that he'd be stuck in the market longer than he was supposed to.

By the time Chihiro stops in front of his apartment, he's sort of suspicious of the lack of noise. No matter how strict and absolute Akashi is, he always lets the three make noise as long as it doesn't disturb the practice. So, Chihiro actually expected that he'd be greeted by loud noise, not some silence, and a weird eerie feeling.

He silently opens his door. He sees Nebuya, Mibuchi, and Hayama, inside his apartment, silently whispering, oh gracious, so they know how to make little noise? While looking at his bedroom door, are they planning to go inside my room? The thought will make Chihiro shout in anger if he doesn't notice, feel how high Akashi killing intent is. He even stares at Akashi's face to ensure that both of his eyes are crimson red. Who would have thought that this Akashi could be more scarier than the Hetero-chromatic Akashi? And like the other three, Akashi is looking, glaring, at his bedroom door too. Okay, what the hell is going on? And who the hell the unlucky bastard that Akashi will try to kill? I wonder.

Chihiro fake a cough to have everyone's attention turn to him.

"What the hell is wrong with you all?" Chihiro asks, walking and standing between his visitors and his bedroom door.

"Mayuzumi, you should tell us earlier. Now it feels like we're invading your privacy" Surprisingly, it's Nebuya who speaks first, and what should he tell them earlier?

"Mayu-nee, how long are you guys in a relationship? Ah! With your position and team and rivalry, it seems all romantic!" Hayama said happily, which confuses Chihiro further who's in a relationship with who now?

"Mayuzumi-san, I demand an explanation now." Chihiro will never admit it, but Akashi's tone scared him to death.

As Akashi turns his deathly glare at him, he realizes that the unlucky bastard that Akashi will try to kill is actually him. What explanation? What did I do that I am unaware of?

"Mayu-chaaaaan! I didn't expect to know your relationship in his manner! And isn't he kind of younger than you? But I'm so happy for you! Ne, Mayu-chan, can you tell us how you guys get into a relationship?" Mibuchi then said that caught Chihiro's attention and had Akashi's glare become sharper, and is his hands twitching and itching to have his trusty scissors be with him at the moment? Amidst all confusion and internal turmoil Chihiro has, he still manages to have his usual blank face.