Epilogue

This is way overdue. I've had it written for a while now, I just didn't have the courage to post it. I'm not sure if its any goood. But I tried guys. Enjoy x

(***UPDATE*** (April 14, 2015)
WOW. It's been years since I posted or updated any stories on Wattpad. First I would like to start with a big thank you for making it this far into my story! Exciting more details at the end of the chapter!)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Epilogue

The sound of sirens startled Emmy as she glanced around the empty room. She could hear the trampling of feet and a few cries coming from outside. Emmy tried getting off the bed forgetting altogether that she was chained down.

The bedroom door swung hard.

"Police!" yelled a young officer. The gun he was holding shook in his hands. His eyes widened as he took her position in. Emmy could only imagine what was going through his head.

"Chief! Theres a girl chained to a bed!" The officers voice cracked. A stocky man with beady eyes walks in. His gaze hardened as he spots the chains.

"Bloody hell," he spats. "Get the investigators in here and the firemen."

"Emmy."

She felt her body go rigid as her gaze fell to the boy next to the chief. Emmy could recognize those sad eyes anywhere.

"Shawn," she croaked before the sobs erupted from her body.

"Shhh," Shawn wrapped his arms around here. "Everything is going to be okay."

"I know everything," Emmy sobbed, clutching his shirt tightly. Sometimes when you love someone you hold onto to them with all your soul and heart before letting them go.

**********************************

Emmy smoothed her dress out as she sat comfortably on the hood.of her Mustang. The city lights below cast a hypnotic spell that made Emmy forget how long she had been waiting for Shawn.

A rusty Ford truck pulled up next to her, the engines deafening sound was one she had gotten used to these last couple of days.

"How did the trial go?" Emmy tore her gaze from the scene to meet Shawn's eyes. She could see the sadness within their depths, something she had dismissed.before.

"Al got convicted, and I am a free man," he sighed closing the gap between them.

Emmy sighed, running her fingers through her long pale blonde hair. "Good."

"I can wait Emmy," Shawn whispered softly, "I know you don't want to talk about anything that has happened. But where do we stand?" He intertwined their hands together. His eyes studied her face carefully.

"I dont know. It's just-" then the words escaped her mouth. "I just don't know how I feel. You lied to me. Your lies nearly got me killed. You almost got Tyler killed. I just think after everything that has happened we can't be right," Emmy motioned between them. "This isn't right."

Shawn took a moment to think over her words. "Bullshit," he started. Emmy's gaze widened. "This," he squeezed her hand, "is as easy as breathing air. If this isn't right then I don't know what's right Emmy. If this isn't right then why can't I stop thinking about you?" His chest rose rapidly. "Why is it that I find myself smiling out.of nowhere? It's because of you. I know I havent been the perfect, ideal guy. But I promise you I can try to be the best me.

"I am not a 4.0 student, hell I don't even know what I want to do with my life. But I am one hundred percent sure of one thing Emmy. I want you in my life."

Shawn, pinned her against the mustang his eyes narrowing into slits. "And don't you dare tell me you don't want me."

Emmy's heart began beating rapidly as Shawn pressed his lips softly against hers, pulling back to look at her.

She felt herself smile, a genuine smile. Something she hadn't done in years.

"Shawn," Emmy murmurred, pressing her lips softly against his again.

"Mhm," Shawn smiled against her lips.

"Your breath smells," Emmy chuckled, locking her hands behind his neck.

"Well that sucks for you doesn't it?" Shawn teased, poking at the dimple on her chin.

Emmy knew things were far fron being perfect. She knew Al wouldn't be in jail forever and when he would get out she knew he'd come looking for her.

But that didn't matter because Shawn was with her today and nothing else mattered.

THE END

----------------------

-----
4/14/15 Authors Note
Thank you for reading my terribly cliche high school story! I wrote this story during my high school Sarah Dessen phase (who am I kidding I still freakin love her) and unfortunately it was poorly written which is why over the next couple of weeks you will begin to see some dramatic changes to this story! Like Chapters being deleted and added, the story being a lot less rushed and most importantly more of Tyler who was written off! So disrespectful of me! Gear up for the drama, coming of age, and action on the much needed improved version.
The original first draft will be added as another story in my library after I delete the chapters and such! Any questions or concerns?! Feel free to message me or post on my board!!!! Look forward to all your support! :))))
- Captain Celia [I've gotten even more lame over these last couple of years] ;))) xoxo

AN
Well thank you all so much for sticking it out.with me :) even though this story wasn't all I hoped I couldve developed.

I am just.proud that I got the courage to post up my first story.

I have a completed second version which I might upload later this month, if I don't chicken out.... If you could check.my other works Id appreciate it xx

Much love,

Celia xxxxx