Chapter 11

Pre- Author's note: Im sorry this chapter is extremely short, read my authors note at the end of the chapter.

omce again sorry for going AWOL.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 11

Tyler POV

The sounds of running feet echoed around the hallway, like a man on fire Tyler rolled off Emmy grabbing his shirt and throwing it over her. Her eyes fluttered as Tyler wrapped his arms around her, he glanced at the door, sprinting to lock it as soon as the knob turned.

“Open the door, we know she’s in here,” said a gruff voice, the knob twisted again. “Open up kid!”

Tyler’s heart was pounding hard against his ribcage, to his left, was a window, if he could only jump down with Emmy and get to his car they would be safe. Without thinking Tyler grabbed Emmy, sliding the window open, below there were teens crawling on the lawn, drunk out of their mind, trying to get to their cars.

The jump was at least eight feet, there was no way his legs could support their weight, desperate Tyler looked back, hearing the men slamming against the door, fighting to get in. It was either he jumped, or they were as good as dead.

Here goes nothing, he backed up, and dove for the window, for a second it felt wonderful, the wind blowing through his hair and the loud pounding of his heart made everything surreal, almost dreamlike.

Then he hit the ground.

He heard the loud snap of his bone before the burning pain shot up his leg, rolling to his side he found himself staring into dark cruel eyes.

The man lifted the muzzle of the gun to Tyler's face, “Got you.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Im so sorry I havent uploaded in forever! I just feel like no ones reading this story ;(

Comment for more!

Vote as it is in the Wattys!

Depending on the votes I get and comments, will determine the outcome or deletion of this story.