Volunteer

-Camilo's pov-

The rest of the night basically just went the same. I asked her a question she would have a different opinion from mine. At least I found out a bit about her.

After I escorted her home, then made my way back to casita, it was 9pm by then.

-Sierra's pov-

The moment he'd walked out the front door I started to stress, and nervously sweat. I did that, for pretty much their whole date. No matter what I tried, nothing could distract me from my worried thoughts. Which were kind of all over the place.

A large chunk of me was just hoping that he wouldn't fall for her completely.

While the rest of my head was hoping ther date wouldn't be a complete disaster.

So basically my own mind had split opinions on one topic.

My head shot up when I heard his bedroom door opening, Camilo standing there.

"So!?" I shrieked, I jolted up from sitting on his bed, bolting over to him.
"How'd it go!?"

-Camilo's pov-

I was relieved when I opened my bedroom door just to have an energetic Valerie greet me.

I was glad to see her again, no more of the tense vibe I got from Lucinda. Just a comforting Valerie to ease the atmosphere.

I closed the door behind me brushing past Valerie with a smile on my face.

"First, I have to get changed. THEN I'll tell you."

"UGHHH, just hurry up then."

I chuckled, grabbing a pair of pajamas from my dresser, taking my time while going to the bathroom.

"Could you be any slower."

I laughed at her annoyed look, before entering the bathroom.

Once I'd gotten changed I sat cross legged on the bed. Facing a rather eager girl.

"Okay okay, so I took her to this beautiful lake in the middle of the woods, we basically just talked the entire two hours, asking about eachother. Well, to be honest it was mainly just me trying to figure out what we had in common." I paused, giving Val a chance to comment. When she didn't I was just a tad surprised. Whenever I had a somewhat interesting story people would cut me off halfway to babble about a similar experience. When she didn't I just continued. I went on about the events of the uneventful date.

"So in the end, i learnt that we are not that compatible."

"You sure? You know what they say, opposites attract!" She smiled at me. Attempting to find something to go off of.

"Eh, I think I'd prefer someone who gets me more. My interests."

"So, no kissing then?"

"Heh, no kissing."

We sat there for a bit in silence. Her lips were pursed together, almost dissapointed that I didn't have a lot to say about a two hour date.

Then I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her in for a hug.

She kind of sat there awkwardly for a brief moment, a little confused. Eventually she returned the embrace, her arms around my neck.

I held it for as long as I possibly could, not wanting to let go. Lucinda was lovely, sure, but she couldn't compare to what Valerie had to offer.

The only thing I have to do now is break the news to Lin...

-Sierra's pov-