Trickster

(I forgot to mention it at the time but for ???'s pov that actually took place two months ago hehe)

-Sierra's pov-

I was completely baffled by the sight. One moment I was teasing my boyfriend, next moment some girl I've never seen before has got him on the ground.

"Did you miss me!?" The girl excitedly exclaimed, sitting up off him.

"Uh, Maria..." Camilo nervously shoved her off of him, reaching out for my hand to help him up.

I didn't help him up though, I was still in shock.

Who is she?

What does she want with mi amor?

When Milo realised I wasn't going to budge, he just helped himself up. The girl who I assumed is Maria didn't even notice my presence.

"Cami, I'm so sorry my family left so abruptly, I had to cancel that third date so suddenly! Maybe we could retry?"

"Uh... sorry Maria but I have a girlfriend..." Camilo pulled on my hand, causing me to stumble closer to him. His grip tightened on me, to a point where it felt like my hand was going to burst.

"... oh," Maria awkwardly played with her hair, her eyes settling on her swaying feet.

"Psst!"

A nearby voice called out to me, before I had time to react a felt someone yank me away.

"Uh, Pepa...?"
A cloud spawned above her head, shadowing her. She had pulled me into the nearby kitchen, so everyone else was out of sight. Including Camilo.

"Clear skies, clear skies..." she began reciting those words, attempting to calm herself down. When she realised that the cloud wasn't clearing, she shrugged it off, returning her attention to me.

"Okay, listen here. That girl, that's Maria Ruada. She was Camilo's first girlfriend."

"Uh-huh..."

"She really, REALLY likes him! But don't worry too much, I've never been fond of her. If she tries anything, I will send lightning bolts straight at that horrid face of hers!"

"So, you're telling me that she's going to try and get back with... Milo?"

"Yes! That's exactly what I'm saying!"

"So I should be worried that Camilo is going to fall for her?"

"Maybe?"

"Well, if he does get back with her... then... I don't care. Because if he can replace me just like that, then I must not have meant that much in the first place."

"Ye- wait, huh? Nononono, that's not going to happen. NOT IF THIS MOTHER CAN HELP IT!" She yelled the last part, multiple bolts of lightning shooting down from her cloud. She began pacing out of the room, in somewhat aggressive pose.

Please don't do anything reckless Pepa...

I followed after her, I noticed Camilo casually conversing with Maria, one hand leaning on the table beside him.

They look like old friends...

I tried not to think so much into it, he got off my back about Dominic. So it would only be fair if I didn't say anything about Maria.

"Hi Sierra!" A small boy ran up to me, the same kid I recognised as Antonio. He pulled my legs into a tight hug, practically squeezing me.

"Hey Tonito, do you need anything?" I asked, pulling a happy face.