World Wide Handsome 💖

I saw every couple is enjoying dancing, Jungkook placed one of his hands on my waist and another hand joined with my hand. Time passes as our feet moved in the steps of the foxtrot.

Jungkook: Nithya.

Nithya: Yeah? What?

Jungkook: It is nice to dance with you like this.

Nithya: Oh, really, I'm glad to hear.

Jungkook: Why do you look so beautiful?

Nithya: Dear Bunny, Don’t try to flirt with me Okay.

Jungkook: Oh, I'm sad.

Nithya: Hehehe.

After enjoying our dance, Everyone sat around, Then V and Alice came with a Big, amazing cake, which Mr & Mrs. Kim cake tonight, it's look very cool, hehhe, V Oppa is the host of the day.

V: Emma, Appa, You both did everything for me, I wish god to give you as my parents for every birth, I love you so much, Please cut the cake

Mr&Mrs.Kim cake the cut with all of us, but I didn't see Jin around, I don’t know where he was? Even I don’t saw Jeong around, Oh, whatever maybe, I should not ruin my today, As I slapped myself and Alice, Chinshu, Ara, Grace came to me.

Times passes:

Alice: Hey Guys, What's up!

Grace: Nothing much, Are you tried?

Chinshu: You look so pale, Are you Okay?

Jimin: Chinshu, you look pale too, are you, tired baby? Shall I get dinner for you?

Nithya: Eomma, Can you please stop it Jimin? Alice, Are you fine?

Alice: Yeah, I'm Okay, it's just because of work, That's it.

Grace: Alice, Where is V, Rm, Suga?

Alice: I don't know either, they may be here.

Jhope: What about Jin? I never saw him until now.

Alice: Jin Oppa? I send him to pick up.
Nithya, Did you see Jin Oppa? Nithya.

Nithya: He drives me to the ballroom, that's it, after that, I didn't see him until now.

Alice: Oh, okay

Jungkook: I will call him.

When Jungkook opened his phone and dialed Jin's number, suddenly all lights went out, the spotlight fell on stage where the piano was there.

Suddenly, someone started playing piano slowly, he looks too handsome, it's was Jin, My eyes widened, I can't take my eyes from me, I got it now, Why army calls him as World wide handsome, Jin started playing piano and singing a song.

SONG STARTS:

So weird
I loved you so much for sure
I adapted myself entirely for you
I wanted to live my life with you
But as I keep doing that
I just can't bear the storm inside my heart.
real myself inside the smiling mad.
I reveal it entirely.
I'm the one, I should love you in the world.
I finally realized so I'm in love with you.
*******************************

I slapped myself and came back to my sense, everyone are confused, why Jin sing song. Jin spoke out.

Jin: I dedicated this song to my lovely one.

Suddenly, My heart beat running, I was waiting to his words.

Jin: It’s for my Uncle and aunty, Mr&mrs.Kim.

My heart became light and Mr&Mrs. Kim Thanked to Jin for his lovely performance.

Time passes:

I was waiting for car driver, but someone holds my wrist from my back, i turned back, Here he is.

Hey guys ☺️
Purple you 💜💜💜