Rejection

As I saw Ji Hoon standing infront of me with flowers in his hands. I was shock and not able to believe what was going at this min. Ji Hoon came to me and knee down with raising his hand with flowers.

Ji Hoon: Nithya, Do you remember when we met in class at first time?

Nithya: Yeah.

Ji Hoon: The moment I saw you, you came and sat beside of me, I fall for you and finally today without any fear I'm standing infront of you with this beautiful flowers

I love you Nithya

Nithya: Ji Hoon, I'm so sorry forrrrr youuuuuuu

Ji Hoon: Nithya, please don't say. If you want, you can take time.

Nithya: Sorry, I never fall for you and I feel you are my bestfriend and my well-wisher.

Ji Hoon: Nithya?

Nithya: Sorry Ji Hoon, I have someone who i am loving. So please try to understand.

Ji Hoon: Sorry Nithya, It is my fault. Butttttttt?

Nithya: I' m sorry , I have to leave.

As Ji Hoon talking to me, I ran out of garden. After reaching room, someone knock my door, It's was Jeong.

Nithya: Why are here? What do you want?

Jeong: You bitch, How dare you are?

Nithya: look Jeong, I am not in mood to fight with you, Just leave.

Jeong: Woww, I thought you trapped Jin Oppa only. But now you trapped my brother too.

Nithya: What the-------- , Who is your brother.

Jeong: Don't try to act Nithya, I am going to kill you if something happens to my brother.

Nithya: Jeong, shut up and leave.

Jeong: Now even Jin oppa seen your real colours.

Nithya: What?

Jeong: Me and Jin oppa saw everything happen in garden.

Nithya: What? But how did you know? That I'm there?

Jeong: Alice told to everyone that my brother is going to propose you.

Nithya: What-t-t-t?? Is Ji Hoon is your brother?

Jeong: Yes, he is my brother. Better you stay far from my brother and Jin oppa too.
Or else I will kill you for sure.

Nithya: What didn't you say. Ji Hoon is your brother ah.